12th May 2010, 08:41 PM
khanam

Universities which offer admission in applied nutrition (MSc) without entrance?

Hi
is there any university in which admission can be taken in applied nutrition (M Sc) without entrance. if their is any university please inform me.

Related Questions:
12th May 2010, 09:47 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Universities which offer admission in applied nutrition (MSc) without entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanam View Post
Hi
is there any university in which admission can be taken in applied nutrition (M Sc) without entrance. if their is any university please inform me.
Hi Khanam
There are many colleges which offer courses without entrance exam but please visit there official site for right information , thats why I give you detail.
Avinashlingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education
Web: http://www.avinuty.ac.in / avinashlingam.edu
2. Guru Nanak Dev University offers M.Sc. Food & Fermentation Technology, M.Sc. Food and Nutrition.

3. Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth
mpkv.mah.nic.in/
4.Central Food Technological Research Institute Mysore offers 2 Year M.Sc Degree course in Food Technology.

Eligibility : B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subject or Agriculture / Engineering / Technology.

Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidyalayam

Good luck
12th May 2010, 10:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities which offer admission in applied nutrition (MSc) without entrance?

dear friend

There are manny university, who offers direct admission in applied
nutrition M.SC. So, please check these university-

Madurai Kamaraj University

University of Madras

Manipal University

Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur

University of Mumbai

The National Institute of Nutrition,Hyderabad

University of Agricultural Sciences

National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad

ok
all the best.
13th May 2010, 03:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Universities which offer direct admission to dietics and nutrition courses, some of them are:
Avinashalingam institute of home science and higher education for women
Guru nanakdev university
Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth
National Institute of Nutrition (Indian Council of Medical Research) offers 9 Months Course in M.Sc (Applied Nutrition).
University of Mysore
Delhi university

More information available in http://www.winentrance.com/career_courses/nutrition_and_dietetics_Institutes_and_courses.htm l
13th May 2010, 08:12 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanam View Post
Hi
Hello,
No universities/Govt institutes allow candidates without entrance, since they select the candidates purely by merit by calculating an aggregate mark of the entrance exam mark along with your B.Sc Percentage. If it is more than 85 - 88 %, you can get through the admission in any reputed universities like Avinashilingam deemed University and CFTRI, Mysore.
All the Best !!!!!
14th May 2010, 11:56 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi
many colleges offer direct admission in applied nutrition
manipal univrsity
madras university
mysore university
gurunanak dev university
28th May 2010, 05:28 PM
Preet Arora

Please let me know the details for filling up the form at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION,HYDERABAD for the course m.sc.applied nutrition? I want to know the last date(2010) for filling up the form and its syllabus including sample papers if any.
please reply as soon as possible..thanks
14th July 2010, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc (H) in Clinical Nutrition and Dietitics ( NEHU)

iDoes your university offers my chosen subjects in correspondence, If so, Please give me the details along with any Address

of your franchise in Bangalore or in Karnataka.

If not help me out in letting me know the Universities which provides M.Sc in Food and Nutrition in correspondence.
24th July 2010, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in bsc nutrition
25th August 2010, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done MSc (Food and Nutrition). Which NET exam do I need to answer for eligibility for lecturers/asst prof. post in colleges
26th August 2010, 10:49 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Guru nanakdev university

Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth

University of Agricultural Sciences

National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad

Madurai Kamaraj University
3rd September 2010, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hi, can u please provide me with the names & numbers of universities which provide Msc.Food Nutrition through distance education?
15th September 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hi,can u provide the names of universities which offer MSc food and nutrition course through distance mode
7th October 2010, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

universities offering M.SC Nutrition and Dietitics throgh distance Mode in Mumbai or having study centres in mumbai.
24th January 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a BSc B.Z.C. graduate and i want to pursue MSc in Nutrition through distance learning kindly guide me, which are the colleges in hyderabad offering MSc. nutrition and dietitics.
25th January 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

colleges in delhi providing M.Sc in food technology or food and nutrition or dietics?
21st February 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mem
i have complited my masters in foods and nutrition and im working girl so i want to join phd in distance mode.can u provide the names of universities which offer PhD foods and nutrition course through distance with thesis reaserch?
21st February 2011, 09:37 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Some of the recognized Universities which offer admission in applied nutrition (MSc) without entrance are mentioned below.

Manipal University

Guru Nanak Dev University

Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth

Central Food Technological Research Institute Mysore

Best of Luck...
21st April 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope ditects& food tech or agriculture
12th May 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i am just gng to complete my bsci. home sci (pass)...as noedays examzs gng on.bt i wanna to do.msci on dietics ya child developmnt bt i have 55 % aggregrate so if there is ny clg so plz suggest me.....
19th May 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

RE: Universities in kolkata which offer admission in applied nutrition(MSc)

I just want to know when admission form will be given and probable date of exam.
24th May 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

i wanna know about the universities offering pg in clinical nutrition through distant mode
30th May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

whether madras university offer P.G NUTRITION AND DIETETICS in correspondance
15th June 2011, 10:22 PM
MonuRai

Dear,

Some of the good universities are as follows:-

> Manipal University
> Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
> University of Mumbai
> The National Institute of Nutrition,Hyderabad
> University of Agricultural Sciences
> National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad .

Thanks.
24th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i did simple Bsc but i wanna do msc in food and nutriton in distance mode so plz suggest me any university
20th July 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I did simple Bsc but i wanna do msc in food and nutriton in distance mode so plz suggest me any university
29th August 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Please help me to find out the colleges (not university name) of MSC food and nutrition in delhi,Ghazibad ,noida.
25th June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is doing Bsc Homescience,can you guid me for her future studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?