12th January 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering 1 year course in Bioinformatics PG?

hello any one guide me i have done pg diploma in bioinformatics for 2years and i heard that some universities offering one year course any institute is offering one year pg for 2years diploma students in regular and if not what i can do after completion of diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Ph.D? I am a PG in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore University
  2. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course? -- [New]
  3. Postgraduation in bioinformatics, colleges offering this course and their eligibility
  4. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information about BSc Bioinformatics course and colleges offering the course in India? Any books or subjects available?
  6. Courses in bioinformatics after graduation?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  8. Universities providing BSc Degree course in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics through Distance Learning Mode?
  9. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  10. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  11. Best colleges in MSc genetics in Missisipi USA?
  12. Colleges in AP offering B.Tech Nanotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics?
  13. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  14. Universities offering M.Sc. Bio-Informatics in India? How to apply for this course?
  15. Pharmaceutical companies in India offering jobs to Bioinformatics students? IT companies hiring M.Sc (Bioinformatics)?
  16. Colleges offering Msc Bioinformatics in Hyderabad?
  17. Contact information of the colleges offering Bioinformatics in India?
  18. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
24th January 2012, 10:59 AM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Universities offering 1 year course in Bioinformatics PG?

Amrita School of Biotechnology - Kerala offers a two year course.
A one year course is offered outside India by University of East Anglia, Norwich-UK.

MU Kankurgachhi in Kolkata offers Master of Science in Bioinformatics as a 2 year part time degree.
The rest are all a full time course of 3-4 years.
23rd April 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering 1 year course in Bioinformatics PG?

which TN university offered 1yr PG courses in languages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?