3rd August 2012, 12:13 AM
faziyacm

List of universities offering Ph.D? I am a PG in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore University

I am a post graduate in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore university . I want details of colleges offering part time ph.d with out entrance test

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic
  2. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course? -- [New]
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. Am I eligible for GATE for PhD? GATE for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  5. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  6. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  9. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  11. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  12. How can I pursue Ph.D in English on part time/personal approach basis?
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  14. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  17. Do I need to appear in NET/SLET for amission in PhD Bioinformatics? Is there any exam or test other than BINC?
  18. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
24th April 2015, 11:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D? I am a PG in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore University

The list of best Universities which offer Ph.D.....

- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Florida
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of California - Berkeley
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Purdue University - Main Campus
- Temple University
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick
- Arizona State University
- New York University
30th December 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D? I am a PG in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore University

Iam a Bsc bioinformatics student.After Msc programme i want to attend the field of drug designing.please explain about drug designing and it chances
31st December 2015, 04:41 PM
anuradha1985

There are best university which offer PhD course :-

Boston University
they conduct entrance exam for admission in PhD course
Ph-617-353-2300

University of Michign
Ph-734-763-9600

Imperial college london

University of California

King's college london
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?