31st May 2018, 03:32 PM
Imankumar

Universities offering B.Sc Biology via distance mode of education and their age limit for admission?

Can I join B.Sc in Biology after 7 years of gap? If yes, then please provide list of universities offering this course via distance mode of education and their admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any limit to pursue LLB? List of universities offering LLB via distance mode of education.
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Sc via distance mode of education?
  3. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  5. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  6. How can I rejoin if discontinued BCom around 17 years ago?
  7. Admission in LLB after completing B.A through distance education mode? What is the eligibility criteria and the age limit?
  8. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  9. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  10. Institutes offering Diploma in Pharmacy through distance mode? Admission date and age limit?
  11. List of universities offering M.Phil in Biotechnology via distance mode of education
  12. Universities offering M.Tech course in chemical engineering through distance education mode?
  13. Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?
  14. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  15. List of universities/colleges offering LLB/BL courses via distance mode of education
  16. Which are the universities in Delhi offering LLB at low cost via distance mode of education?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Total Quality Management via distance mode of education
  18. Is there any chance to continue my UG degree after 7 years gap?
21st November 2022, 09:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering B.Sc Biology via distance mode of education and their age limit for admission?

Universities offering the course

University of Madras
Dr B.R Ambedkar Open University
Netaji Subhash Open University
University of Mumbai
BSc Nalanda Open University
Anamalai University
Punjab Technical university.

There is no age limit for admission, its just that candidate must have completed class 12th from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?