3rd March 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering distance B.Ed in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka

I am a graduate in English. I would like to do B.Ed as correspondence course. Which are the government approved universities, offering approved B.Ed correspondence in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka? I would also like to know the fee structure and duration of the course. Kindly, write a reply

7th March 2019, 01:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering distance B.Ed in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka

You can complete 2 years of b.ed course from Indira Gandhi Open University. The centers are available in all over India. You can fill the application form through www.ignou.ac.in.
In Tamil nadu, you can enroll in Tamil nadu open university, the course duration is of 2 years only. However, you would need to complete it with 5 years.
The fee would be rs. 50,000 for two years
In Karnataka, you can complete from Karnataka state open university, the fee would be rs. 5150 for science graduates.
In kerela, you can enroll in Manonmaniam sundaranar university, the course fee would be rs.650 for registration. The fee would be around rs. 50,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?