3rd March 2019, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get local candidate status in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir, I migrated 14 years ago to Andhra Pradesh after my 10th and +2 . Later I done degree in AP. I got married 10 years ago to a native of AP. Now I am said that, I am a non local to apply for government job in Andhra Pradesh. How can I become a local candidate? Is there any way to get any kind of ID from Andhra Pradesh?

7th March 2019, 01:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get local candidate status in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes, you can certainly apply for resident certifucate of Andra pradesh as you are living here for more than 7 years.
if you are female then as per the marriage bureau, you will get the domicile of Andra Pradesh if your husband is a permanent resident of Andra pradesh.

You can aply for the certificate by visiting any meeseva center in your locality. You would need to submit the supporting documents like, adhaar card etc.
The application fee would be rs.25.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?