14th May 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering AICTE approved Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?

Sir,
I would like to study AICTE approved Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education. Please give me address and contact number of such collages in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu please.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  3. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  5. AICTE approved colleges for distance education diploma in mechanical engineering in Tamilnadu
  6. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  7. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  8. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  10. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  11. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
  12. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Tamil Nadu if completed ITI 2 years ago?
  14. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  16. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  17. AICTE approved education diploma in electrical engineering college in AP
  18. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
30th May 2017, 06:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering AICTE approved Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?

Below I have listed name of AICTE approved polytechnics colleges through distance education for Electrical Engineering:
1) Karpagam University
Address: Pollachi Main Road, L & T By Pass Road Junction Eachanari Post, Eachanari,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641021
Phone: 0422 647 1113
2) St. Peter's Engineering College, Avadi
Address: Tonakela Camp Road, Sankar Nagar, Avadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 054
Phone: 044 2655 8080
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?