13th November 2010, 03:41 PM
Tavisha

Universities offering M.Tech Courses in CSE and Cyber Security?

I am doing b.tech in cse,presently i am in 3rd year.can you suggest me some universities in north that offer m.tech courses in cse and cyber security and inform me about the entrance criteria for each university?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering bachelors in cyber security for the duration of one year?
  2. Universities offering M.Tech. in Information Security or Cyber Security through distance education for working professionals?
  3. Should I go for M.Tech in information Security after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. List of courses available to study for a candidate after completion of PG Diploma in Cyber Security?
  5. Institutes in Delhi NCR offering Cyber Security or Ethical Hacking Programme?
  6. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  8. How to pursue MS in Cyber laws and Security? I am employed as Internet Marketer
  9. List of colleges offering cyber law courses?
  10. Universities offering distance M.Tech courses after B.Tech CSIT? When will the notifications come out?
  11. How can I get admission to study MS in Cyber Security in Abroad being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  13. Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE
  14. Are there any courses related to Hacking and Cyber Security? Which are the institutes providing the course?
  15. How to be a Hacker after 10th standar?
  16. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  17. List of colleges with fee expenses offering PG Diploma in Cyber Security in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
18th November 2010, 07:35 AM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: Universities offering M.Tech Courses in CSE and Cyber Security?

in india ...anna university, SRM university ,amity Universities
are best for it compare to north india university
19th November 2010, 06:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and requirements for M.Tech Courses in CSE and Cyber Security are BE or B.Tech from any branch or B.Arch. or Masters Degree in Science, Math’s, Programming, Computer Science or MCA. Admission is entirely based on the Post-Graduate Entrance Examination. Some of the universities and colleges offering these courses are mentioned below. You can get details of admission procedure of each college from the official websites.
Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
Guru Gobind Sing Indraprastha University, Delhi
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad
Kalasalingam University,
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Thapar University
3rd June 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

can a university start M.Tech. with in one year of its commencing the operation, if so is it acceptable under the regulations of AICTE?
19th February 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Want to go for Cyber Security, I'm an UG. Need to know about the colleges?
11th March 2013, 11:47 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

Universities offering M.Tech Courses in CSE and Cyber Security

1.Kalasalingam University
2.Ambedkar Institute of Technology,
3.Guru Gobind Sing Indraprastha University
4.Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management
5.international Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad
6.Thapar University
7.SRM University, SRM Nagar,

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th September 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Which one is best college between among this colleges?
18th December 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

m an under graduate in E.C.E?
M INTERESTED in cyber security? bt its a subject for IT OR CSE students.. so in mtech can i get a seat in cyber security?? which top colleges are offering this course in mtech??
20th June 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

What skills are basically required if one wants to opt for MTech Cyber Security? If one is not interested in programming then should he/she opt for this option? And besides this what an individual can opt for after BTech CSE if he/she is unable to develop his/her interest in programming?
23rd July 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in M Tech in Cyber Security. I am a working professional hence cant afford full time course. Can anyone provide details of part time or distance courses. I am already preparing for CISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?