21st May 2012, 04:16 PM
maithi

Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE

i wanna do Mtech in cse but which are the colleges offering Mtech in cse in tamilnadu?

29th May 2012, 04:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE

You can pursue the course in Alagappa University or Kalasalingam University. Indian Institute of Knowledge Management also offers M.Tech in CSE. National Institute of Technology - NIT Tiruchirappalli, is another reputed institute. S.A.S.T.R.A. University and VIT University also offers M.Tech CSE. You can seek admission to any of these colleges based on GATE/TANCET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?