23rd February 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

List of top universities with procedure of admission to study MA Hindi? Streams available in MA Hindi?

Hello sir, I have completed BA in Hindi and now want to study MA Hindi from top universities of India. Provide me list of top universities with procedure of admission? Streams available in MA Hindi?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Details of Ph.D in Hindi in Indian Top Universities? I am M.A Hindi with 70% marks
  4. Admission procedure to study M.A.(Hindi) in BHU for B.Ed graduate?
  5. Admission procedure to study M.A.(Hindi) in BHU for Hindi Praveen and B.Ed graduate?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi for a candidate who has secured 48% in M.A.?
  7. Can I do B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? Universities offering B.Ed in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do M.Phil in hindi IGNOU correspondence? Procedure for admission?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  10. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  11. List of colleges providing Physiotherapy course in Hindi medium? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How to take admission in B.Ed Hindi medium after completing B.A in Hindi? Which are the colleges in Hindi Medium?
  14. Admission procedure for M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence after M.A in Hindi?
  15. Procedure to do Hindi B.Ed. (Parangata) course? Is Hindi Ratna certificate enough for Hindi Teacher jobs in Orissa?
  16. Procedure to get admission for MA in Hindi in Correspondence from DU having done BA Honors in the year of 2006?
  17. Which universities offer B.Ed in Hindi in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting Ph.D Hindi admission? Am I eligible to apply if I have got 68% marks in PG Hindi course?
25th February 2017, 07:39 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of top universities with procedure of admission to study MA Hindi? Streams available in MA Hindi?

Many universities in India offer the M.A.(Hindi) course. You are eligible for this course as you have completed B.A.(Hindi). Some well reputed universities also conduct entrance exam for admission. You can apply for such entrance exams and universities to which you are interested. Admission will be based on score obtained in entrance exam.

Top Universities Offering M.A.(Hindi)
- Gujarat University
- Delhi University
- Christ University
- Mumbai University
- University of Madras
- Pune University
- University of Calicut
- Gauhati University
- Osmania University
- Jadavpur University
- Aligarh Muslim University

Career Scope
After completion of M.A.(Hindi), You may start to work as a Hindi Teacher, Content Writer, Tutor, Translator, Consultant etc.

Employment Sectors
- Tourism Agencies
- Mass Communication
- Publishing Houses
- Media and Advertising
- Libraries
- Business and Information
- Journalism
- Interpreting and Translation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?