30th March 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Hindi and
now want to do PhD in Hindi.
I would like to know that M.Phil is necessary
for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I do Integrated
PhD course?

10th April 2015, 12:07 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?

It is not necessary to study M.Phil for Ph.D admission. You can apply for Ph.D admission if you have got M.A qualification with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. For reserved category 50% marks in the requirement for Ph.D admission.

Therefore, you can apply for Ph.D admission with your current qualification. If you have got NET/SLET/JRF qualification then you will have good chance of getting admission in top universities without any entrance exam. There are other Ph.D entrance exams also for getting admission in Ph.D like CUCET, PET etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?