18th April 2011, 07:49 PM
padam bahadur subedi

Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?

I am working in rural area of Nepal as an agriculture technician. I am interested to study masters degree in agricultural sciences with scholarship. How i can get the chance to do masters in agriculture sciences? Please provide me such opportunity from any university.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a scientist in Biotech after M.tech in Biotechnology?
  2. How to study masters degree in Agricultural Science with Scholarship? How can I get a chance to do the course?
  3. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  5. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  6. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  7. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture in Distance mode in India?
  8. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  9. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad
  10. Universities offering scholarship for Masters? Fee and how much will be the scholarship?
  11. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai?
  13. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  14. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  15. Can I take Agricultural Engineering being a Computer Science candidate?
  16. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme? -- [New]
  17. Which universities are offering scholarships for international students in the area of Agriculture Science?
  18. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
17th June 2011, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?

Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for South African Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in PLANT BREEDING? What is the fee structure?
17th October 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?

Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in Malaysia or Qatar for Nigerian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in Malaysia or Qatar offering masters in Agriculture? What is the fee structure?
14th January 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in Japan for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship?

what is the fee structure?
23rd March 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

which r the universities in abroad which provide masters degree in horticulture? & which r entrance exams for that ?
23rd April 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

can we do msc in agriculture after completing bsc in biotechnology
31st May 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in Japan?
11th July 2012, 06:07 PM
vikaspriyanka

Arrow Re: Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?

plz give me a detail procedure of msc in agriculture in germany.
12th July 2012, 12:56 AM
AKHIL KINGDOM

YA!You have scholarship opportunity if you have good percentage in your bachelor's and also you have to write an university entrance exam for better scholarship then you will get scholarship from central government. you will get scholarship amount according to you cast also.For this type of opportunity you can write ICAR ENTRANCE EXAM.

SUGGESTION: APPLY FOR ICAR EXAM

BEST OF LUCK
22nd July 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

i need free scholar ship opportunity in plant breeding would yuo show the direction hoew to get such opption
12th September 2012, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

I have a student (Betty Bunung PETER) from Papua New Guinea whom had applied for the Japanese Scholarship to study Masters in Agricultural Science. She has passed the entry tests and opted for Oyamam , Kobe and Tsukuba Universities but there are no responses.

We would like to try other Universities for enrolment. Can you suggest other Universities where she can send her applications?

Cheers

Dr. Maia WAMALA
23rd October 2012, 10:31 PM
acema alfred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scholarship program me available for masters course in Japan?
i have completd my diploma in education (duoble main,Diploma in agriculture ,degree in agribusiness management.Iam seeking to pursue master in agriculture with scholarship my names are Alfred Acema 0775191300 [email protected]
22nd November 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Please i will like to study MSc cropsiology in any university abroad and will appreciate your response.Thanks
15th January 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Is their any country offering scholarship in agriculture finance or production for masters
19th April 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Anandhababu from India and I am studying Bsc Horticulture and I am willing to study ms in plant breeding in uk universities through scholarship.so tell and guide me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?