20th May 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?

sir i am studying final year b.pharm will complete in this september. my aggregate % now is 73% will i get admission and scholarship from good universities?? i have to give my islets exam. what should be the ideal sore to get into good universities? i am intrested to do my masters in pharmaceutics.is there good scope?? nd which r the universities providing masters in this field??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  2. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  3. How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad?
  4. MS from Germany after B.Tech with 78% marks?
  5. Will the GRE help me out in doing Ph.D program in Australia and England?
  6. What to do to study in USA?
  7. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  8. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  9. Which universities will provide me with 100% scholarship?
  10. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  11. Which are the good universities for MS in embedded systems?
  12. When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?
  13. How to do project under good pharmaceutical company or good research academy in Haridwar? What is the procedure to be followed?
  14. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Good colleges which I could get with MAT May score of 646.5 and 83.42 percentile under SC category? Info about the following universities?
  16. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  17. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  18. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
28th June 2015, 02:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?

You have to qualify GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) after completion of B.Pharma if you want to become eligible for admission in a top Institute for your M.Pharma with stipend. You have to take admission in an AICTE approved college then only you will get stipend or scholarship which is approved by AICTE.

This is the only test for pharmacy graduate through which you can get scholarship during your M.Pharma course. If you don't qualify this exam then you will not get any scholarship if you take admission in M.Pharma, therefore, try your best to clear GPAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?