6th June 2011, 06:10 PM
vallisaheb

Universities offering Ph.D in computer science and engineering in Hyderabad?

arrange universities offering phd in computer science and engineering for at hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering part time PhD in Computer Science at Hyderabad?
  2. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science Engineering in India?
  4. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  5. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  6. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  7. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  8. List of universities offering distance PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology in India?
  9. How can I join Ph.D course being a candidate of pursuing final year of MCA? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  10. What is the academic calender of all the universities offering Ph.D in computer science and engineering discipline?
  11. List of the universities offering Ph.D in commerce science?
  12. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [New]
  13. Allahabad University offers PhD in Computer Science and Engineering?
  14. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  15. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  16. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  17. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  18. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
17th September 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Ph.D in computer science and engineering in Hyderabad?

List of universities offering phd in computer science in Hyderabad
11th January 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Ph.D in computer science and engineering in Hyderabad?

list of acite approved technical universities for phD in computer science & engineering
10th September 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing m.tech cse first year second sem running. can i apply for phd. Net exam conducted twice a year. in december can i apply or not.please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?