30th November 2011, 07:30 AM

How can I join Ph.D course being a candidate of pursuing final year of MCA? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?

iam doing MCA final year.
how can i join in Phd.
can you send which universities are offering the Phd computer science.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  3. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  4. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  8. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  10. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  11. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  13. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  14. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  15. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  16. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  17. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
1st December 2011, 08:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Ph.D course being a candidate of pursuing final year of MCA? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
iam doing MCA final year.
how can i join in Phd.
can you send which universities are offering the Phd computer science.

Yes , You are eligible for PHD course but you must have GATE or NET score.

TOP COLLEGE FOR PHD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

8th May 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Ph.D course being a candidate of pursuing final year of MCA? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?

Top 20 best College of PHD Computer Science in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?