5th October 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

University Entrance Exams for MCA without Maths in +2?

Sir,
I pursuing BCA final year and want to do MCA from a Good university. I don't have a maths in my +2 but study maths in BCA for 3sem. I want to know the university for which i can apply for and eligible for giving the entrance exams.

Sir, i request you to please help me on the above mention matter so that i can get the desire and well university which help me in my future. Sir if you can provide me the list of university for which i am eligible for so kindly provide me the list, and give me the instruction so that i can apply for the good university.

thanking you sir,
yours faithfully
Ashish Pandey

6th April 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University Entrance Exams for MCA without Maths in 2?

i am doing in ty b.com from pune university.and for 11&12th i was not having maths subject.am i eligeble for doing mca after my complition of graduation. if yes then tell me process in detail.
11th July 2012, 05:07 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: University Entrance Exams for MCA without Maths in +2?

As you have not mentioned about your graduation stream what you have studied in the UG level. So toget admission in the MCA - eligibility criteria:
Bachelor's Degree of a recognized University in anydiscipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English.
MCA COLLEGES -:
1. TANCET test conduct by the Anna University and its form will be starts online form 01.02.2012.
2. Thapar University, Patiala
3. Hyderabad University
4. Pondicherry Central University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?