20th December 2011, 04:39 PM
nupur gheewala

Which university is good for MS Electronics and Communication in USA?

which university is good in electronic and communation for MS in usa?

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities for Electronics and Communication for MS in USA? How much score do we need in GRE?
  2. Which field is better for Masters in USA regarding Electronics? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to enrol Ph.D course in USA after completion of post graduation course in Electronics and Communication from India?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  5. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  6. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  7. What should I do to study MS from UK or USA?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. What departments come under ECE? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  10. How to get admission in top 20 universities of USA for MS in electronics and communication? I have scored 93% in 10th and 61% in 2nd Pre University course
  11. What is better to complete my B.E. in India or in USA?
  12. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  13. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?
  14. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  16. Is US preferable to study MS in electronics?
  17. How to do M.Tech from Banasthali after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  18. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
7th September 2012, 08:14 AM
marquizz

Default Re: Which university is good for MS Electronics and Communication in USA?

Depending on your previous academics,you can look for Masters degree from U.S.Its right time to start the preparation for GRE and TOEFL.these are the top 5 best colleges in U.S.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge
MA Stanford University Stanford
CA University of California--Berkeley Berkeley.
CA University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign Urbana
IL California Institute of Technology Pasadena

good luck!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?