22nd August 2021, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Which university offers lateral entry in M.A. Journalism?

I have done my post graduate diploma in English Jjournalism from IIMC, New Delhi and want to convert this degree into MA degree for that I need lateral entry in MA course. Can you please tell me which Universities offer lateral entry in MA Journalism?

25th August 2021, 12:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university offers lateral entry in M.A. Journalism?

°°° Lateral entry in M.A. course is not eligible to apply for UGC NET examination I.E. National eligibility test that is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year. To apply for this examination the applicant should have completed post graduation course in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent qualification.
Applicant must have secured at least 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved categories.

°°° If you want to take admission in master of arts in Mass Communication then there is one college where you can get admission through lateral entry and that is Jaipur's National University.
23rd September 2022, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university offers lateral entry in M.A. Journalism?

please tell about fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?