30th July 2020, 06:19 PM
Harsha G M

Can I appear for UGC NET with B.Arch and Master's in Urban & Regional Planning?

I have done my Bachelor's in Architecture and Master's in Urban and Regional Planning. Can I apply for UGC NET examination? If yes, then what subject option should I select? Any subject option available in UGC NET related to my branch?

11th October 2020, 09:43 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for UGC NET with B.Arch and Master's in Urban & Regional Planning?

Yes, you can appear for UGC NET with B.Arch and Master's in Urban & Regional Planning.

If you have completed your Master Degree with minimum score of 55% and your age is below 30 years than you are eligible to appear in UGC NET.

Age is restricted only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

There is no age restrictions for Assistant Professors.
26th June 2022, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for UGC NET with B.Arch and Master's in Urban & Regional Planning?

I have the same question.
With B. Arch and M. Plan degrees, under which subject the candidate can apply for the UGC NET exam?
26th June 2022, 07:08 PM
Archimedes69

Arrow Re: Can I appear for UGC NET with B.Arch and Master's in Urban & Regional Planning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsha G M View Post
I have done my Bachelor's in Architecture and Master's in Urban and Regional Planning. Can I apply for UGC NET examination? If yes, then what subject option should I select? Any subject option available in UGC NET related to my branch?
I have the same query.
Under which subject can such a candidate apply for UGC NET?
23rd September 2022, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes69 View Post
I have the same query.
Under which subject can such a candidate apply for UGC NET?
I too have same query, what should architects choose?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?