22nd December 2009, 10:54 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Uttar pradesh state public services groups exams? when? eligibility?

i want to know that when are the group exams of uttar Pradesh state are going to be conducted and what is the eligibility for them and educational qualification required

6th January 2010, 10:48 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Uttar pradesh state public services groups exams? when? eligibility?

the notification for up state exams are given regularly in the employment news,just keep seeing it regularly
9th January 2010, 07:55 PM
yashees

Default Re: Uttar pradesh state public services groups exams? when? eligibility?

ya the exam form is out and one can apply soon before jan. end ? and u can download the form online from the website..?
9th January 2010, 08:18 PM
mathur

eligibility: graduation
application:
form can be downloading from the official site.
OMR Application form is available in Head Post Offices in all the Districts of UP on payment of Rs.140/- for series DIRGEN (for General, OBC and for candidates of other states) and Rs.100/- for series DIRRES (for SC/ST of UP and other reserved category candidates)
list of head post is given on site: http://edudiary.com/entrance/uppsc-2010-uttar-pradesh-public-service-commission-wwwuppscorgin/

for forms visit its official site
10th January 2010, 06:51 AM
kusum singal

yes,forms are out and you can buy it from the post office of all the districts of uttar pradesh.
the cost of form for the general is rs.140/-
the cost of form for the sc/st category is rs.100/-
you can visit www.uppsc.org.in.
best of luck
10th January 2010, 11:23 AM
Abhilash Bachulinge

hi friend
the exam forms are out now
you can apply befor end of jan.

UPPSC 2010 Eligibility
The candidate must have graduation completed

good luck
10th January 2010, 02:16 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Refer to the detailed advertisement given at employment news,there all details are available including eligibility,availability of forms etc.

I forgot the date in which notification are released.
But dont worry visit the links given below you will get all the required details.

http://www.uppsc.org.in/advt.htm?B1=...r+More+Details

The last date to apply is 29.01.2010

Best of luck
14th January 2010, 05:10 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

the notification is given in employment news dated 2-1-2010,
please check it out.
all the best
15th January 2010, 12:17 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

the notification is out on 2-1-2010 in employment news,
notfication no:A-1/E-1/2010,page no 58
closing date for sale and receipt of application form is 29-1-10
15th January 2010, 08:39 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

please check the employment news dated 2-1-2010,
you will find all your dubts being cleared after seeing it
15th January 2010, 09:23 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

i am having domicile of Andhra Pradesh,am i eligible for this exam?
15th January 2010, 11:58 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

hi satyavani
you can write the upssc exams,any Indian national who is an graduate is eligible for this exam
all the best
18th January 2010, 06:04 PM
khusi

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyavani View Post
i am having domicile of Andhra Pradesh,am i eligible for this exam?
yes ,you are eligible for this exam,
there is some special reservation for up state people otherwise revery indian graduate is eligible for this exam
28th January 2010, 01:16 AM
abhi_siwan

when prelims exam will be conducted?????????
the date is not given in the notification
30th January 2010, 11:16 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam 2010 application form can also be downloading from the official site. Applications are invited on OMR Application form which is available in Head Post Offices in all the Districts of UP on payment of Rs.140/- for series Dirgen (for General, OBC and for candidates of other states) and Rs.100/- for series Dirres (for SC/ST of UP and other reserved category candidates)

Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on the 1st of April 1937 with its headquarters at Allahabad and has a glorious past of more than 60 years. The examination system has been partly computerized and the process is still under progress. The UP Public service Commission has modernized itself with the times and massive computerization is being undertaken presently
31st January 2010, 01:47 AM
edward
Top Answerer

Uttar pradesh state public services groups exams application form can be downloaded from
http://www.uppsc.org.in/advt.htm?B1=...r+More+Details or you can get it from any of the post office for Rs.140.
31st January 2010, 01:59 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

@ abhi

We are unable to understand for which exam you are talking about prelims.
Please make us clear.
31st January 2010, 05:02 PM
Aishwary

To see information about this exam is please visit on its official website www.uppsc.org.in/advt.htm?B1=...r+More+Details
3rd February 2010, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that when are the group exams of uttar Pradesh state are going to be conducted and what is the eligibility for them and educational qualification required
29th March 2010, 01:57 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
sorry for late reply.
the last date of the submission of application form is already over,so you can not apply now,
and also you can see the other information on the websites
http://www.uppsc.org.in/advt.htm?B1=Click+Here+For+More+Details
o k
all the best
19th May 2010, 11:02 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Any person can apply for UPPSC exam who complete their graduation degree. But there are some criteria for age limit & chances of appearing. for more information kindly visit the official website of uppsc which is:
www.uppsc.gov.in
15th July 2010, 05:01 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
You can sit for the exam,the notification are announced at the january ,so keep viewing the employment newspaper for more detail.

The amount of the application form is Rs 140.

All the best for the exam.
13th August 2010, 09:52 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you want to get the knowledge about the Uttar pradesh state public services groups exams,Then no need to worry ,you can get the information for the Uttar pradesh state public services groups exams,
On the following websites.www.uppsc.org.in
Just go and get the all the information.
31st October 2010, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is pattern of up upper subordinate services pre exams going to be changed from year 2011 if it is likely to be change then what will be the pattern ?.
3rd January 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the process of online application for UPPSC EXAM 2011
7th January 2011, 10:53 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
my parents are from uttar ptadsh but i have don all my education from andhra pradesh,so am i eligible for the up public service exam?
is there any seat limit for the local students?
18th January 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for obc candidates
31st January 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

kapil
sir i have done my bsc so can i take civics as main sub for appearing in pcs exam
29th April 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the upper age limit for OBC candidates fo the post of mukhya sevika in icdsup
8th June 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

my d.o.b. 01.07.1982, i have done B.Ed. but i have not 45% marks in graducation. please tell me about government job.
13th June 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

i will reach 30 years on 1st aug 2011.m i elgible to write uppsc in 2012.
28th July 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

students which are in last year of graduation can fill the form of uppsc as a appearing student?
29th November 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
may i know the age limit for civils OR groups exams. becz i want prepare for those exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?