22nd December 2009, 10:52 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Andhra pradesh state public services groups exams? when? eligibility?

please tell me when are the group exams of Andhra Pradesh state going to be conducted?
what is the eligibility for them

6th January 2010, 10:48 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Andhra pradesh state public services groups exams? when? eligibility?

the andhra pradesh government has not released any notification yet.lets wait and see
7th January 2010, 06:20 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Andhra pradesh state public services groups exams? when? eligibility?

APPSC is like other state's public service commission.

Exams are conducting for group-4 & 2 click on the link- http://website.apspsc.gov.in/Documen...SCHEDULE/9.pdf

For further details visit its official website- http://www.apspsc.gov.in/

Best of luck
10th January 2010, 03:00 PM
himansh

hey you can easily get the
details from these two respective sites of their own...........

www.upsc.gov.in/misc/PSCs/...2/page%2027-58.pdf

www.apspsc.gov.in/
15th January 2010, 09:45 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

is an uttar Pradesh student eligible for Andhra Pradesh state public services exam?
15th January 2010, 11:47 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

yes, infact any Indian citizen is eligible for Andhra Pradesh state services exam
27th February 2010, 09:30 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

hello my dear friend,for the detail of the exam you can visit the official site i.e www.apspsc.gov.in/ or you can see www.upsc.gov.in.may i wish best of luck for your future.
28th February 2010, 09:17 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

visit

http://way2freshers.com/appsc/apps-group-ii-exam-syllabus-andhra-pradesh-public-service-commission-group-ii-exam-syllabus-appsc-group-2-revised-syllabus.html

http://www.apspsc.gov.in/

http://www.blogcatalog.com/topic/andhra+pradesh+public+service+commission+exam+date s/

all the best
8th May 2010, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

may i no the physical standards for girls?
22nd May 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to know wat is the procedure attending for groups exam in andhra pradesh.

Which is best site to know about this?

What qualification requires b'coz i am B.Tech student.

Plz help me my dear friends.

Thanxs.
15th June 2010, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

it took 3 years for me to complete my intermediate and presently i'm in my fourth year to complete my B.com degree. i really want to attend these group exams. can anyone please suggest me that am i eligible for writing these exams and what are the percentage requirements for an OC candidate. pls help me friends
20th June 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

hiii
25th June 2010, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a Btech Graduate with 4 yrs experience in Software Industry from the world's top most organization. However, I have been suggested by my peers and managers about APSSC, Can Someone let me know details about Group 1. How tough are they? How much preparation time is required? Usually when are these notifications posted? Are there any institutes which providing coaching for the same. Please reply.
30th June 2010, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hi friends,
my brother is perceiving degree (b.com,Telugu Medium)right now.he is deaf and dumb.
can u suggest what are the further studies related to him?
and one more thing ,
at the same time how to apply jobs which are regarding to him?

Thank u
1st July 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

group 1 exam date
15th July 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

group 1 exam date and applications are giving or not
16th July 2010, 07:32 PM
Senior Member+++

Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) issued notification for recruitment of Group-2 posts in Notification no.38/2008 and Supplementary notification no.11/2009.
This notification covers Cream posts like Municipal Commission, Deputy Thahasildar, Asst.Commercial Tax Officer, Excise Sub Inspector etc.

will happen only after Group-1 Mains Exam date.That means it will not happen in 2010. It is likely to be conducted in the year 2011.
Our Free job alert sms service GOVTJOBSALERT members will automatically intimated on their mobile APPSC Group 2 exam date whenever APPSC announces the date of exam officially
20th July 2010, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i completed B.com computers, now i want to write groups, but i confuse which group i have 2 write, please suggest which one is right for me, plz tell me, u can mail on [email protected], thnk you sir, i hope i get the right 4 me
23rd July 2010, 02:56 PM
yeddulasunitha

hi friends i am b.tech student i need to know that my qualification is enough to write groups exams and when do this notifications will be given what type of jobs do we get in government based on groups
24th July 2010, 04:16 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend you can get the detail of the exam from the following sites

http://way2freshers.com/appsc/apps-group-ii-exam-syllabus-andhra-pradesh-public-service-commission-group-ii-exam-syllabus-appsc-group-2-revised-syllabus.html

http://www.blogcatalog.com/topic/andhra+pradesh+public+service+commission+exam+date s/
24th July 2010, 12:55 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
The priliminary exam is on july 25 , 2010 & the main exam is on october last week ( expected).For details visit the official website www.uppsc.gov.in
24th July 2010, 02:56 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

For these exams you can log on to
www.apspsc.gov.in
or if central government logon to
www.upsc.gov.in

There are different types of jobs and eligibility criteria for all of them. The exams are conducted in different schedules so keep watching the sites frequently.

Best regards!!!!!!!!!
24th July 2010, 10:26 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
The Andhra Pradesh State Public Services group-1 exam iis going to be held on 05-09-2010.

It is just conducted as any other public service exams.If you want to know more about the exam just log in to the website

All the best..
30th July 2010, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

when conducted to the group 2 exam
2nd August 2010, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hi this is honey want to appear for group 1 can anyone clarify me this exam is gng to be conducted in every year
3rd August 2010, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I want to attend IAS Exam after my completion of B.Tech... advice me to attending exam.and also there is eligibility to attend exam before B.Tech...
3rd August 2010, 03:06 PM
ravi6

dear andhra pradesh state public service group exam held on july 25 , 2010 & the main

exam is on october last week ( expected).For details visit the official website

www.uppsc.gov.in

REGARDS
ravi6
5th August 2010, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir!! I have done my B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control engineering. and presently working in Hydel Power Plant as a shift Engineer in aprivate company. I want to write Groups exams Can you Please suggest me the right group to write and also the notification date of those..
14th August 2010, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i completed B.TECH ,electronics, now i want to write groups, but i confuse which group i have 2 write, please suggest which one is right for me, plz tell me, u can mail on [email protected], thnk you sir, i hope i get the right 4 me,and also notification dates
15th August 2010, 04:41 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,

As you want to know about the Andhra pradesh state public services groups exams,

Then there is no any need of worry.

You can get it from the following websites,

http://www.apspsc.gov.in

So just go and find the details on the given websites.
20th September 2010, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

namaste sir,
20th September 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

namaste sir,
i was completed B.A. Degree as a School of correspondence course, now i want to write group exams what is eligible for writing the exam and which gropu i must write, when it will be conducted please give the details sir please. my email id is [email protected]
24th September 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

My friend has applied to group 1 2010 exam and was unable to attend to it.I want to know is there any alternative for him to write the exam again with other candidates at the centers where exams are stopped.will there be any exam again.Please let me know the reagaurding information
29th September 2010, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir I had applied for D.A.O.So I want to know when the examination will be conducted
21st October 2010, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

group2 exam date 2011
23rd October 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i am completed inter only did i eligible for group 4 exams................
23rd October 2010, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,when will the group exams notifications be opened?i
23rd October 2010, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,when will the group exams notifications be opened?i
27th October 2010, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

hai sir, when will the group exams notifications will be opened?
31st October 2010, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir....
i'm doing my b.tech as i'm interested in writing group exams...
but i don't have idea of which group gets which job.....

can u list me.. abt dis doubth....

i'm accepting reply 4m u...
9th November 2010, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Plz not only posts with all so area
22nd November 2010, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

intelligence beauro security asst results
5th December 2010, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for appearing public service exams? my education is btech with 60%of marks and caste is BC_d.so i sugeest you to give me the full details for appearing the exams.and what is the date for applying the application form and where we need to apply.
28th December 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

CIVIL SERVICES (PREL) EXAM., 2011
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM----12.06.2011 (SUNDAY)
4th January 2011, 09:34 PM
sirisha yadav

i want to know about eligibility in group-1 & group-2 examinations........and coming months in 2011 notifications in groups.
15th January 2011, 02:58 PM
saleemdbps

hey. may i know which posts are covered individually under each of groups exams 1, 2 &3
2nd February 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to now about group 2 vacancy and eligibility for that
11th February 2011, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

hii,i want to know about group 1 xam and when will the notification gets displayed in the year 2011??
12th February 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

iam 2 student wid 85%,i wanna write groups exam am i eligible? n wat is groups exam abt?
17th March 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Tel me full details about groop exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?