18th July 2017, 08:57 AM
priya 45

Vacancies in core companies for M.Tech in Electronics & Communication engineer? Selection procedure for it?

Sir, I am M.Tech in Electronics & Communication engineering holder and now looking for job in core companies. Please send me vacancies in core companies with selection procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  2. How can I get M.Tech internship in core companies? What is the procedure followed?
  3. How to get a job in Electronics core companies after ECE? List of companies and vacancies for it?
  4. Placement in Core Companies for Electronics & Communication Engineer? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  5. Communication companies offering Internship with stipend to MTech Digital Electronics & Communication final year student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  6. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  7. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  8. List of Electronics and Communication companies having job vacancies in 2015
  9. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?
  10. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  11. List of core companies along with their email IDs in Chennai related to Electronics and communication engineering field?
  12. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  13. Core companies for doing Internship in Electronics & Communication field?
  14. Which companies give training in New Delhi to Electronics & Communication engineer?
  15. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  17. How to apply for internship in Electronics core companies while studying in 3rd year of BE ECE? When should I apply?
  18. What is the work for fresher engineer in core companies?
30th July 2017, 03:22 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Vacancies in core companies for M.Tech in Electronics & Communication engineer? Selection procedure for it?

The basic selection procedure of most of the companies remains same. Initially most of the companies conduct written exam. Candidates who cleared the written exam called for interview and document verification. Afterwards medical fitness test is conducted.
However some companies conduct direct interview. So you have to go through the detailed advertisement published on official website and follow as per advertisement.

Here are some good companies where you can currently apply for job:

1. Energy Management Centre
Job Location: Sreekariyam

2. AppTech Interactive Services Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Gwalior

Other core companies includes Wipro Lighting Corporate, Bajaj Electricals Ltd., Siemens, Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?