9th January 2014, 03:16 AM
BHOLLE

What is the work for fresher engineer in core companies?

what are the work of fresher engineers in their core companies as i am a student of electronics and communication?

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  2. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  3. How to get overseas jobs in Core Companies? Which companies take fresher mechanical engineers?
  4. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  5. How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?
  6. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  7. Which are the core companies related to Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Names of the companies providing job for fresher telecom engineer in India? What is the scope in Information Technology?
  9. Requirements for a fresher to get a job in core company?
  10. How can i apply in core companies?
  11. Government jobs in Coimbatore after pursuing electrical and electronics engineering?
  12. How can I apply for electrical engineer job?
  13. List of the core companies in Mumbai for telecom engineering?
  14. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  15. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  16. How to get a job in Core Companies?
  17. List of Companies in which I can get Jobs being a Automobile Engineer?
  18. Will my B.Tech degree in electrical engineering from K.S.O.U. through distance learning program be accepted by government for promotion?
10th January 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the work for fresher engineer in core companies?

i am studying b.tech(Electronics Communication Engg) 4th year with 65%, now i am searching for jobs regarding to my course,so
pls suggest me which companies are suitable to my branch(ece)...and now what can i do for getting any jobs?/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?