14th July 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it valuable for me of doing B.Sc in Computer Science?

it is a valueable course
b.sc computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  5. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  6. Higher courses which are valuable for me after B.E Computer Science?
  7. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  8. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  9. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  10. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  11. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  12. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  13. Which is the best and valuable computer course in Australia?
  14. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  15. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  16. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  17. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  18. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
30th August 2012, 09:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it valuable for me of doing B.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is a valueable course
b.sc computer science

Any one who seeks to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized University or Institute, must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The subject combination required int the +2 varies. Some considers candidates who have studied Maths or Computer Science/Business Maths/Statistics, whereas some considers a combination of English, Physics and Math. The duration of the program is three years.

The program of B.Sc in Computer Science, lays a strong foundation in a student to apply for jobs in Computer Industry. Various Computer based firms, IT companies, Schools, Colleges, Private Computer training Institutes hires candidate with the Degree in Computer Science. Various IT Companies hire B.Sc [CS] students for the post of software testers, software developers etc. However, post graduate programs such as M.Sc in the related field, Master of Computer Application [MCA], Master of Business Administration [MBA], Bachelor of Education [B.Ed], can add value to the Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?