22nd February 2016, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Value of diploma certificates provided by Bharathiar university? Can I get job in gulf countries on the basis of this certificate?

Sir I'm now doing plus two commerce. And I'm interested in taking a degree in airline and airport management, and I found a college in Calicut they are providing 3 years degree certificate and other 6 diploma certificates. The degree certificate which they are giving is the certificate of barathiar university. First of all I must know the value of the certificate provided by barathiar university. By this certificate can I find a job in gulf countries.

16th June 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Value of diploma certificates provided by Bharathiar university? Can I get job in gulf countries on the basis of this certificate?

Sir, Is Bharathiyaruniversity degree certificate approved by any university in Kerala?
18th July 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Value of diploma certificates provided by Bharathiar university? Can I get job in gulf countries on the basis of this certificate?

I have completed m.sc botany distance and m.phill botany regular from Bharathiyar university.from where I will get the equivalency certificate in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?