5th July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Punjab University?

how to i can get a admision in punjab univercity...please give me the tips

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  2. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  3. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  4. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  6. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  7. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  8. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  9. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  10. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Punjab University
  11. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
  12. How can I get admission in Punjab Agriculture University
  13. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  14. Can I get admission in Punjab University for BA-LLB course after completion of my 12th? I have done my 12th as NIOS student. Am I eligible for Punjab CET law test?
  15. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  18. Is there a separate entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University for admission in PhD in Microbiology course for other university's student? Possibility to get admission? -- [New]
16th August 2012, 03:04 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Punjab University?

You haven't mentioned your academic qualification details. Without this it is not possible to say whether you would get admission in Punjab University or not!

Kindly provide your class 12 aggregate marks and your specialization to know the details. And if your query is for master degree then do provide the marks obtained in Bachelors as well.
29th September 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Punjab University?

can i take admission in bsc agri at PU after diploma of agriculture or during diploma of agriculture if yes then how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?