1st November 2010, 05:29 PM
taran singh chandyok

Various Marine Related Programs and Courses a B.Tech Computer Science Student is eligible for?

hello sir,
m doing b tech in computer science.....an nw i wanna go for marine related programmes...my question is....which are the programmes for which i am eligible...

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any courses related to Marine after completion of CSE? Do that courses beneficial for Girls?
  2. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  4. Details about 3 years diploma in Marine Engineering for 12th with 60% passed candidate? Courses in Marine field adequate for my marks?
  5. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  6. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  7. What are the courses offered in computer science for doing M.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
  10. PG in Space related field for B.Tech (Computer science) student?
  11. Which are the courses related to Marine?
  12. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  13. Which of the following universities offering distance education course?
  14. How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?
  15. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  16. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  18. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
16th November 2010, 12:26 PM
alfasmi

Default Re: Various Marine Related Programs and Courses a B.Tech Computer Science Student is eligible for?

Yes, there are many opportunities for the same. You can go for Marine and Terrestrial Science(for more details visit coralcay.org).
Besides you can join merchant navy
you can apply for the two courses given below

2 year course for Diploma Holders.
1 year course for Graduate Mechanical Engineers.
(visit http://www.namacindia.com/join_mn.htm for the details)
23rd January 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Various Marine Related Programs and Courses a B.Tech Computer Science Student is eligible for?

Various Marine Related Programs and Courses a B.Tech Computer Science Student is eligible for?
6th March 2011, 07:05 PM
sachin2places

Hello......There isn't too much scope in marine field apart from merchant navy.you cannot join as an engineer because you are not a mechanical engineer.you can join as a deck cadet.To know in detail about this course visit www.imu.tn.nic.in.If you are not interested in merchant navy then apply for INDIAN INSTITUTE OF LOGISTICS,Chennai for getting offshore jobs.
All the best.
12th April 2011, 02:14 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
Yes, there are many opportunities for the same. You can go for Marine and Terrestrial Science(for more details visit coralcay.org).
Besides you can join merchant navy
you can apply for the two courses given below

2 year course for Diploma Holders.
1 year course for Graduate Mechanical Engineers.
(visit http://www.namacindia.com/join_mn.htm for the details)

Thanks.
28th July 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiiiiii everyone,
I have been asked to do a course in some computer related field like java. But I have no idea about the various fields available.
Can someone suggest topics. Please, help me.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?