27th November 2011, 08:30 AM
ammu91

Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?

hello sir.
i am a 5th semester computer science engineering student.[having average marks around 7.]
i would like to know about the internship programs in kerala for which i'l be eligible.
their eligiblity criteria and requirements to be enrolled in such a program

Related Questions:
  1. How can I approach to company for Internship being a B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  3. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  4. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  5. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies to do internship in my 5th semester holidays?
  7. Where should I apply for Internship among DLF and L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?
  8. Internship for 6th semester Computer Science student for 2 months? -- [New]
  9. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  10. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
  12. Can I apply for an Internship being in 5th semester of MCA full time course? When internship openings will start?
  13. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  14. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  17. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student in Delhi?
14th May 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?

In which companies I can applyfor internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE Electronics and communication Engineering? I have cgpa 8.4
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?