22nd May 2012, 06:41 PM
shubhavishwanath

Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?

I wanted to M.Tech correspondence. Do i get it from VTU? If so pls send me the VTU colleges offering Mtech correspondence courses in Bangalore region.!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?
  2. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  3. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU?
  4. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  5. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  7. Institutes or colleges offering correspondence degree in Bangalore after completing B.A?
  8. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  9. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  10. How to do masters after completing B.E with VTU? Is correspondence in VTU valued for lecturing?
  11. M.tech in correspondence from VTU university?
  12. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in correspondence under VTU?
  14. Can I join M.Tech after scoring43 rank in PGCET in Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Universities offering MTech/MS? and colleges affiliated to these universities?
  16. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  17. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  18. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks? -- [New]
14th June 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?

which is the best college in hyderabad for mtech in correspondence?
21st October 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?

Which is the best college for M.tech in computer science for Corresspondance
4th May 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi, This is bhavya here. I completed my BE(ECE) with 72% aggregate, 2012 batch passout. Now i have 1.8 years of experience as a java developer. So nw i want to do M.tech in CSE stream, so is it possible to change my stream in M.tech? Pls let me knw abt this asap...

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavya.G
30th June 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Should we go through any entrance examinations for taking m.tech distance education in ECE?
8th July 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,i have completed my BE in computer science in june 2014 from RYMEC bellary.
I wanted to do M.Tech correspondence. Do i get it from VTU? If so pls send me the VTU colleges offering Mtech correspondence courses.
14th July 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ madam, i have completed my B.E in electrical and electronics engineering in June 2013 from Dr. MVSIT Mangalore. i wanted to do M.Tech correspondence. Do i get it from vtu colleges offering Mtech correspondence courses. now am working in BESCOM (apprentice training).
16th September 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am shwetha. I percieved my engineering in ECE.Currently I am working as a programmer in alpha design technologies.I would like to do m.tech in correspondence.
Can you please suggest some colleges in bangalore and the correspondence specializations offered.FEE structures related to it.
Thank you
10th February 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in Information Science Engineering with an aggregate of 62%.But I have had 9 backlogs.My duration of engineering was from 2008-2014.Will I be eligible for doing Mtech in correspondance?
16th March 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Which are all colleges offering M.tech correspondence course in bengaluru under Vtu.

I have completed my Mca 2007 with 70%. Am i eligible for Mtech through correspondence.
17th April 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.E with 62%. And i jouned M.tech nd i got 70% in first sem. Bt bcz f health prblm i discontinue the course nw cn i do the m.tech correspondnce???
1st August 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Please can you tell detailed eligibility criteria to study M. Tech correspondence in civil engineering and which is the best college offers the correspondence education and which stream is good to do correspondence M. Tech I'm Bangalore
17th December 2019, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am Nethravathi M C. I percieved my engineering in CIVIL .Currently I am working as a Quantity Surveyor in "INFRACON STRUCTURES".I would like to do m.tech in correspondence.
Can you please suggest some colleges in bangalore and the correspondence specializations offered.FEE structures related to it.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?