17th July 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?

I am Monisha i have completed my B com with 70% and i am working now.
I wish to continue my higher studies without affecting my job. So i decided to join the Correspondence course of M.com in Bangalore.
So please gve me the details of the colleges offering this course and the procedures of admissions and the fee structure. So that i can pursue my higher studies.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  2. Colleges offering M.Com in Specialization?
  3. B.Com. vs Engineering
  4. Which are the good B.ed colleges in Bangalore? Colleges offering the distance course?
  5. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  6. Best Colleges offering M.Com in Marketing Management in Bangalore?
  7. is it better to do MBA or MCOM after BCOM?? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  9. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  11. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  12. List of top 10 colleges offering CA course in Bangalore? I have qualified 12th class
  13. Should I do M.Com or MBA after completion of B.Com?
  14. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  15. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  16. Colleges in AP and Bangalore offering M.Pharmacy with PCI recognition? Will I get admission in a good university in AP and Bangalore?
  17. List of the colleges offering MSc project in Bangalore?
  18. List of colleges in Bangalore offering PhD in Management
17th July 2015, 06:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?

Following are some of the top colleges in Bangalore, which are offering M.Com course.

M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Address
University House, Gnanagangothri Campus, New BEL Road, M.S. Ramaiah Nagar, Bangalore

Padma College of Management & Science
Address
No. 24/39, 4th Block, 4th Stage, Gandhi Layout, Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore

Anupama PU College
Address
#2, Kirloskar Layout, W.O.C. Road, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram, Bangalore

S.J.E.S. Institutions
Address
SJES Campus Medahalli, Old Madras Road, Virgo Nagar, Bangalore

KVT Vidya Kiran PU College
Address
No. 26/6, Parijatha Tower, Dr. Raj Kumar Road, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore

Sree Bhagavan Mahaveer Jain College
Address
A.N. Krishna Rao Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore

Kristu Jayanti College
Address
K. Narayanpura, Kothanur, Bangalore

J.R. Pre University College
Address
ITI Layout, Kattriguppe Main Road, Vivek Nagar, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?