28th February 2012, 12:54 PM
Anmolkiran

Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?

Please provide the details of collages offering Mtech in correspondence under VTU? and also details for joining the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?
  2. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  3. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?
  5. M.tech in correspondence from VTU university? -- [New]
  6. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  7. Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?
  8. Details of the colleges offering M.Tech in Web Technology? Job opportunities after M.Tech?
  9. Details about correspondence course offering colleges
  10. List of colleges offering LLB through correspondence? Provide details for the same
  11. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. How to do masters after completing B.E with VTU? Is correspondence in VTU valued for lecturing?
  14. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in correspondence under VTU?
  16. Details of colleges offering M.Tech in Biotechnology in Southern Region? Which entrance to answer to get in the course? Age limit to appear for the exams?
  17. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  18. Can I join M.Tech after scoring43 rank in PGCET in Aerospace Engineering?
12th June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?

Please provide the details of colleges offering M Tech in correspondence under VTU? and the courses ?
11th March 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?

I am eligible M tech after mca
11th June 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.tech in JNTU WITH 65% now iam intrested todo M.TECH in VTU on correspondance
11th November 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i did bca can i do my m.tech
18th February 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to do M tech in Industrial Safety correspondence in bangalore. Please guide me. Please send details to [email protected].
28th July 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Which are colleges providing MTech in civil engineering for correspondence in Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?