2nd January 2010, 05:44 PM
priyankahuja

want to do programming but not engineering, Is there any course for that after 12th?

Hi i am priyank and doing 12th and i am too much interested in computer programming and i also know a lot about it like i do windows programming and game programming....but i don't want to do engineering .....is there any professional degree from reputed institute for just programming.....

8th February 2010, 06:58 PM
thakurbaba307

Default Re: want to do programming but not engineering, Is there any course for that after 12th?

CDEC offers such short term courses, but better you join DOEACC "o" LEVEL which is accorded status similar to degrees in computer science and engineering.
8th February 2010, 11:52 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: want to do programming but not engineering, Is there any course for that after 12th?

you can do that from SAIG many institution are providing such courses where you are taught programming and not engineering yoy can even enter the animation field
9th February 2010, 12:19 AM
er_sheetal2005

hi..dear want to suggest you that you must go for BCA and then go for MCA.if you are very much interested in programming and gamming. Bca is the study of computer application with programming.hope you will follow it..good luck. .
9th February 2010, 02:01 AM
gunjan pande

hi yes u can do Computer programming course
in the Department of Physics,
University of Calcutta.
visit this link,u can get all information regarding the course structure.
http://theory.tifr.res.in/~sgupta/teaching/parongoma.pdf

all the best
9th February 2010, 01:09 PM
sj_420

you can do any specified course of institute like NIIT or IBM which will help you alot .
12th February 2010, 09:41 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

acctually there is no such specific courses for what you want to do. you have to join different programing courses providied by different institute or the cafe's.

now a days there are some institute providing the programing courses like :-
NIIT
Jet King
smart lab

if these institute are available in your locality then go for it.
12th February 2010, 11:08 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

only short term diploma courses are available for programming alone
13th February 2010, 02:40 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

For programming you can join BCA it is based on software programming course........
15th February 2010, 10:49 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

for programming you can do bsc in IT it's linked to computers........
16th February 2010, 03:31 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hi i am priyank and doing 12th and i am too much interested in computer programming and i also know a lot about it like i do windows programming and game programming....but i don't want to do engineering .....is there any professional degree from reputed institute for just programming.....
I have also the same query and I have decided to enroll for 6 months diploma in C & C++ programing and simultaneously "Ankit fadia certified ethical haching" or some thing similar offered by "Ankit Fadia".
16th February 2010, 02:38 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

if you are interesting in programming than you should join in bca courses.........
16th February 2010, 05:47 PM
sourabh kumar jain

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyankahuja View Post
hi i am priyank and doing 12th and i am too much interested in computer programming and i also know a lot about it like i do windows programming and game programming....but i don't want to do engineering .....is there any professional degree from reputed institute for just programming.....
priyank u can get job any softwar company if u know programming very2 well.but for that one formality that u holds any degree or not..so just go for a certificate course in any particular language..see delhi local news paper..also see ascent in times of india.....
24th February 2010, 01:06 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you take admission in NIIIT and other these types of
institute...
who give you basic knowledge of
languages and programming...
like (c,c++,java,oracle,DBMS,networking,)
and other things you learn well
then use these things in programming...
good luck..
18th April 2010, 08:48 AM
Harshita21

Quote:
You can go for BCA or Bsc.(computer science)
side by side start coaching of programming language basic languages are C & C++

In B.tech you cmae to know innovative thing & many mare knowledge which you get in masters if you do BCA or Bsc.(computer science)
12th May 2010, 07:18 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
there are lots of institute which taught you these courses and then they help to get the job also.
as you say you are interested i doing games programming,you can also do the animation courses to get good command over the games programming.
all the best.
28th June 2010, 04:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear friend

Yes definately, if you are interested in programming, then you can do BCA, in now a days BCA is best computer programming course and after completing your BCA you can do MCA.

After completing your MCA you will get good jobs in HCL, HP and any software based companies with high salary pacakge. If you are not
like to do BCA, then you can do JETKING, NIIT, NETWORKING, JAVA,
C++ course...........
29th June 2010, 12:37 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Smile Re: want to do programming but not engineering, Is there any course for that after 12th?

Dear friend you may do network engineering courses from JETKING, BCA, MCA, NIIT, you must be best incomputrts language like, C++, C+, JAVA,COBOL,FORTRAN,etc
29th June 2010, 12:41 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hi
I want to give you one advice, if you are interested in programming then dont confused about your career.
Please without any confusion choose BCA from any reputed college if you get easily addmission in that.
Then do masters means MCA and after that you choose any programming course in which you are interested.
By following this path you may get your goal.
Good luck
1st July 2010, 07:30 PM
Hitha Nanjappa

you can do BSc with computers as a core subject.. along with it, pursue some extra courses from NIIT or APTECH to enhance your prospects...
All the best... God bless
4th July 2010, 12:04 AM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Ya sure.
There are many courses that you can do in programming like joining NIIT etc.

But you get more benefited if you do your engineering with Computer Science branch.

Think and then go forward for it.

Best of luck.
4th July 2010, 01:34 AM
vanshu sharma

u can do DOEACC -A level which is equivalent to B.tech
this is the programme which u can do after 12th
4th July 2010, 01:56 AM
atul_sus

yes you can do so just apply for BSc in IT from BHU this is excellent course ather than engineering for students or else do BCA this also includes programming and basics which also has good scope...........
4th July 2010, 02:58 PM
bhubaneshwari

Dear friend,
If you do not want to take up engineering then you can take up various Degree and Diploma courses offered by institutes like-
NIIT
GNIIT
DOEACC
APTECH
etc.

They offer courses in various programming languages like- C, C++, Java, VB, Linux, Oracle etc. These courses will make you ready to work in IT industry. They even offer job asssistance.
4th July 2010, 06:04 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: want to do programming but not engineering, Is there any course for that after 12th?

dear friend

as u have very interest in programming in windows and also in games and u don't want to do engineering then there are also many lines where u can also apply your skills.

u can do a BCA followed by MCA .

this will give u a good carrier in reputed IT firms of india and abroad with high salary.

u can also do courses in private institutes like NIIT .

now it depends on u to choose line for your carrier.

all the best.
31st July 2010, 04:33 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

if you have the knowledge of the programing the it is very good.
you can also do the animation courses to get good command over the games programming.
you can do courses in private institutes like NIIT .
31st July 2010, 08:51 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend its better if you join any of the computer based software institute for example you cab join niit 's gniit graduation course its very help an make your future good and responsible..............

regards
azhar
31st July 2010, 08:52 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend its better if you join any of the computer based software institute for example you cab join niit 's gniit graduation course its very help an make your future good and responsible..............

regards
azhar
31st August 2010, 06:04 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after 12th, you will not get good jobs. so it will be better to do higher studies.

to do programming but not engineering, Is there many course after 12th,some of them are

1.BCA.

2.MCA.

3.diploma in programming language. like(c,c++, java etc).

etc.

all the best.............
3rd November 2010, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

yadi bca aur mca ke baad bhi job na mile to????????????
4th November 2010, 03:00 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
As ur interest is in programming u can do BCA after your 12, and after BCA u can pursue MCA. with this degree ur future can be really bright and there's a lot of demand in IT sector nowadays for MCA aspirants. With this u can also pursue NIIT from private institutes.

Thank you
8th November 2010, 03:43 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: want to do programming but not engineering, Is there any course for that after 12th?

If you don't want to do engineering then you can go for BCA
Since you are interested in programming then you should go for BCA and then after BCA go for MCA and you'll get a good job.
1st April 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is nikita rana im extremly interested in computer programming i will be giving my enterance exams pretty soon plz guide me as to what rank should i be aiming for in these upcoming exams and which is the best coolege for the same
3rd April 2011, 02:53 AM
chiranjeev90

Hi
First of all I appreciate you for having set your clear target for programming.
For getting higher studies in programming you can go for MCA which is a master degree course and it explores in details about the programming concept.
13th April 2011, 03:37 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

you can go for some coaching institutes such as NIIT, aptech etc.

they teach you about you everything in the particular course you joined.
30th April 2011, 10:58 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Post Re: want to do programming but not engineering, Is there any course for that after 12th?

You can do BCA or MCA.......... which is best for you if you do programming but not engineering..........
29th August 2011, 09:34 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Yes,if you dont have interest in engineering then you have also very good

options for education.Its a very good thing that you have so much interest in

programming.There is so much scope in IT sector and there is always so

requirment for a good programmer.

These are some good courses

BCA is a good option for you.You can learn so many language if you choose

bca.

BSC in computer application is also very good option for you.Its also have

scope in computer field.

So All the best.
30th August 2011, 01:22 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

I want to give you one advice, if you are interested in programming then dont confused about your career.
Please without any confusion choose BCA from any reputed college if you get easily addmission in that.
Then do masters means MCA and after that you choose any programming course in which you are interested.
By following this path you may get your goal

Thanks
29th October 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi Priyankahuja, I want to know something from you regarding the post. Please mail me , [email protected] .
What did u do ? Did u enroll for any program? Please , I too want to go through your track
29th October 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi Priyankahuja... I want to know something from u regarding the post . Please mail me : [email protected] . Then what did u do? did u enroll for any program? Please reply.. i too want to go through your track ...
30th October 2011, 08:05 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
Yes,if you dont have interest in engineering then you have also very good

options for education.Its a very good thing that you have so much interest in

programming.There is so much scope in IT sector and there is always so

requirment for a good programmer.

These are some good courses

BCA is a good option for you.You can learn so many language if you choose

bca.

BSC in computer application is also very good option for you.Its also have

scope in computer field.

thanks
11th February 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I would like to if there is any institute, which provides only game programming courses or any other related courses ?
8th September 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi I Am Sweta and am a lot interested in computer programming. But i don't like physics at all which an engineer mind should have thus, I want to directly go for computer programming. Please! can you provide me information about the best course in that field...
9th September 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is SWETA RANI. I am a lot interested in computer programming but not through engineering.
I want to go for IT job so which is the best course for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?