11th December 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Want to join Sir J.J College of fine arts for BFA course : Date of filling up of CAT application form this year?

I wish to take admission for B.F.A. in Sir J.J. College of fine arts. So, please give me the dates for filling the application form for CAT examination this year.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any BA degree course in Drawing stream?
  2. List of colleges which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts in UP? Should I have to study MFA after BFA? Scope of BFA?
  3. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  4. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  5. How can I apply to get admission in any college for BFA? Last date of form submission? Fee structure of BFA course?
  6. How to do BFA in government college of Arts in Chennai? I am a first year student
  7. Closing date of admission form in Delhi College of Arts for BFA? -- [New]
  8. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Fine Arts graduate?
  9. Date of sale of BFA application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Course duration and job opportunities of BFA?
  11. Reference books for BFA entrance exam?
  12. Suggest some reference books for BFA entrance exam
  13. Possibility to study BFA(Photography) for ECE Diploma holder? Requirements for admission?
  14. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  15. How can I get the admission form to study BFA course in J.J. College of Arts, Mumbai?
  16. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  17. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th? When its exam is conducted and what all things are asked?
  18. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
20th December 2010, 07:57 PM
sindhusweety

Default Re: Want to join Sir J.J College of fine arts for BFA course : Date of filling up of CAT application form this year?

hi,
the notification was not given yet for 2011.
for any information regarding admissions pleas visit
http://www.dte.org.in/arch/
27th February 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Want to join Sir J.J College of fine arts for BFA course : Date of filling up of CAT application form this year?

what is the annual fee to do bfa in fine art
27th March 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to know j j collage of arts admission prodecure for various fine art courses ?
2nd April 2011, 02:26 PM
Taurus007

hii

to join Sir J.J College of fine arts for BFA course : Date of filling up of CAT application form this year
the notification was not given yet for 2011.
for any information regarding admissions pleas visit
http://www.dte.org.in/arch/

good luck
9th April 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

where aportuniti job after complit BFA
10th July 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

JJ hostel and collage fee
17th July 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

how to admission mfa in jj collage of applied art
14th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to join jj college n do architecture now m in fyjc arts can i do architecture after takin fine arts in ur college aftr !12th, wats fee n minimum percentage requirement?
1st June 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

pls last year cut off of BFA colleges?
20th March 2014, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

i want to join bfa classe because i am very intrested for drowing i want to groth on the fild plz give me the way
12th May 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I wish to get information regarding admissions in Sir J.J. for bachelor in fine arts.
3rd September 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I WISH TO TAKE ADMISSION IN SIR J J FOR MFA AND I HV COMPLETED BSC IN FINE ARTS FRN DELHI
3rd September 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I WISH TO TAKE ADMISSION IN SIR J J FOR MFA AND I HV COMPLETED BSC IN FINE ARTS FRN DELHI
3rd September 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?