30th June 2011, 05:51 PM
souringorai

WBCS mains solved question papers and answer with optional history and political science?

I want wbcs main solved question & answer with optional history & political science.

13th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: WBCS mains solved question papers and answer with optional history and political science?

how many questions are there in history optional paper of wbcs exam?each question contains how much marks?
13th July 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: WBCS mains solved question papers and answer with optional history and political science?

how many question are there in wbcs history optional paper
18th August 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

optional paper history question
20th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Mainak Bhattacharyya

can you please give me the link for the optional main Agriculture question papers of previous year WBCS exam?
24th October 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

can anyone plz give me q.papers of optional sanskrit of wbcs exam???
2nd November 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

can you please give me 10 years question paper of history of wbcs main?
15th November 2011, 02:09 PM
suni gurung

Smile Re: WBCS mains solved question papers and answer with optional history and political science?

plz send me the solved questions papers for wbcs
8th April 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

i need w.b.c.s main question papers of history and political science........please send me in my [email protected]
16th July 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

please send me w.b.c.s. main question papers of mathematics...............please send me in my [email protected]
5th August 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

wbcs 10 years paper antropology mains exam
5th August 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

W.B.C.S Question Paper for last 10 years
19th October 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i need the question papers of the political science of wbcs main 2011
11th November 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

WBCS mains optional 10 years solved question papers on Agriculture & Anthropology?
24th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

wbcs main optional 10 years solved question papers on geography and history?
5th September 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I want wbcs main solved question & answer with optional history
9th November 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

pls send wbcs agriculture last ten years question paper to my email id "[email protected]"...
9th November 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

pls send wbcs agriculture last ten years question paper to my email id "[email protected]"...
13th November 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

send me history and sociology main solved paper of ten yrs to my email id [email protected] plz
9th January 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

pls send me 10 years solved question papers on geography and history?
on my id [email protected]
9th January 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i need w.b.c.s main question papers of history and political science........please send me in my email..... [email protected]
9th June 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

i need wbcs main science & tecnology sample Q & A.please send me via email.
11th June 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me 10 years question papers of political science of WBCS main optional ? send me the link on my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?