14th September 2012, 10:35 PM
mahajansandeep27

IAS political science and history mains question papers with solutions?

plz send me IAS POLITICAL SCIENCE and HISTORY MAINS question papers with solutions from year 2000 to 2010 .PLZ send it within 2 to 3 days.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get previous 10 year Question Papers of IAS Main Exam? What should be the second optional subject for IAS if first choice is Political Science?
  2. Last 10 years solved question papers for IAS Mains general studies and political science?
  3. List of good books for IAS prelims and mains, Political Science and History?
  4. WBCS mains solved question papers and answer with optional history and political science?
  5. Which subject to choose in RAS Pre and mains?
  6. Previous years mains exam question papers of sociology and political science
  7. How to appear for IAS exam after finishing B.A in Subjects like economics, history and political science
  8. Last 10 years political science mains question papers for UPSC exam?
  9. Can I get give IAS and IPS preliminary and mains exam?
  10. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science? -- [New]
  11. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  13. Which is the IAS preparatory Political Science coaching in Delhi who offers their notes?
  14. Books to study for IAS exam? Where to get the book in Delhi?
  15. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I choose History and Political Science if I am a graduate in science?
  17. Can I select political science and public administration as optional subject for IAS mains
  18. Information related to CG PSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IAS political science and history mains question papers with solutions?

please send me post office solved sample paper,
15th September 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IAS political science and history mains question papers with solutions?

how to prepare for IAS exam ?
15th September 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

june net exam ka result kab tak declared hoga please send me.my email address [email protected]
16th September 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

chandragupt 2 ki beti ka kya nam tha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?