15th June 2011, 12:40 AM
niki ande

Are we allowed to attempt NIPER exam without GPAT qualification?

can we attempt for niper exam without gpat qualification..let me know if it is possible

Related Questions:
  1. How can i apply in M.Pharmacy college in India?
  2. LAst 10 years question papers for GPAT and NIPER? Fee particulars?
  3. How to prepare for GPAT and NIPER exam?
  4. What is the GPAT qualification for NIPER entrance? I am studying B.Pharma final year
  5. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  6. Which colleges and which subjects I can get with a rank of 645 in NIPER and with a rank of 1302 in GPAT?
  7. How to prepare for GPAT Exam? Required rank to secure in this Exam to get admission in NIPER?
  8. Should I have to appear in GPAT/GATE to study PhD in NIPER being an M.Pharmacy postgraduate through GATE? -- [New]
  9. Can I do Ph.d in NIPER without having GATE/GPAT score?
  10. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  11. How much rank is required for GPAT? Can we write NIPER exam?
  12. What is the eligibility for niper entrance exam? is gate qualification necessary for niper? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. how can we send our scorecard copy of GPAT? last date for submission of niper entrance test is before GPAT
  14. Preparation material for GPAT and NIPER?
  15. Books to be referred for GPAT exam? What is the eligibility for writing NIPER exam?
  16. What are the number of seats allotted in each branch in NIPER for admission in to M.Pharm? How should I prepare for NIPER exam?
  17. When are we supposed to write NIPER exam? Is it after qualifying GPAT exam? Details about the fee structure?
  18. Can I apply for NIPER-JEE if haven't qualify in GPAT but secured more than 60% in B.Pharma?
17th June 2011, 02:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are we allowed to attempt NIPER exam without GPAT qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki ande View Post
can we attempt for niper exam without gpat qualification..let me know if it is possible
To appear for NIPER examination you need to complete your Bachelor’s or Masters degree in respective discipline according to the course for which You wants to apply. Also the candidates must have at least 60% or 6.75 GPA aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.

You must have the valid GATE or NET or GPAT score. Those who are in final year can also apply for the same.

Exam Pattern -

There will be common entrance test for all the masters programs. The test will be of 2 hours containing 200 objective questions. There will be negative marking also. For each wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted. So please don't answer that question which you have not calculated.

So, candidates appearing for final qualifying examinations can also apply but they must produce final result on the day of Counselling/Interview/GD.

Eligible candidate shall fill the registration form online And the process of online registration shall commence on 1st June 2011 and will continue till 15th June 2011.

And NIPER Joint Entrance Examination was going to be held on - 3rd July, 2011, And if you want to get complete information regarding NIPER examination, then please visit the official website OR read the Given Notification -

www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2011.html
Attached Files
File Type: doc niper_jee2011_important_dates_ 2011.doc(105.5 KB, 71 views)
17th June 2011, 02:55 PM
niloma

hey hii...
to my knowledge U require GATE score in order to get admission into the NIPER...
and i heard that u need to qualify GATE to appear for the NIPER entrance examination..

good luck!!!
17th June 2011, 02:55 PM
sarawgi.ankit

Location: District & session court Dindori disst. Dindori (MP)

Quote:
no dear u cant be apply for NIPER with out qualifying of GPAT.
17th June 2011, 03:48 PM
arthi_88

Quote:
hi
Before appearing for NIPER you need to take the entrance for GPAT if not this then you can write the other exam GATE and NET to get into the institute.

NIPER is the national institute of pharmaceutical education

1. to get into admission into this person must have the bachelor or master
degree in particular field ..
2. person should have at least 60% GPA marks
SC and st 55% GPA marks
3. person should be qualified either in GATE ,GPAT , NET to get admission into it
4. person who are in the final year B.pharma are also eligible to write the
exam

for all master programs common exam will be conducted
duration for exam will be two hours
best wish
17th June 2011, 05:31 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI
FOR NIPER EXAM:--

NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION-15 APRIL 2011
ONLINE REGISTRATION-1ST JUNE 2011
LAST DATE-15 JUNE 2011
Last date of receipt of filled registration form alongwith demand draft -22 JUNE 2011
DATE OF RECIEPT ADMIT CARD BY MAIL-30 JUNE 2011
EXAM-3RD JULY 2011(10-12)
Declaration of result of written test -7JULY 2011
(website-www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2011.html)

CLASS START-1ST AUGUST 2011
17th June 2011, 08:03 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Post Re: Are we allowed to attempt NIPER exam without GPAT qualification?

Quote:
Hey
Sorry to tell you but the answer is no.You are not writing NIPER exam without writing GPAT entrance exam.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has been created as a center of excellence for higher training, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences and technology and its first institute of this kind in the country.The institute has been declared as an institute of national importance by Government of India and established by an act of Parliament.
S o, you have to clear GPAT entrance test then you only eligible to clear NIPER exam which is a step for your success.
Thanks a lot and all the best.....
20th December 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

is niper enterance common for m.pharm and pharma.mba?
27th December 2011, 04:49 PM
chint123

To appear for NIPER examination you need to complete your Bachelor’s or Masters degree in respective discipline according to the course for which You wants to apply. Also the candidates must have at least 60% or 6.75 GPA aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
You must have the valid GATE or NET or GPAT score. Those who are in final year can also apply for the same.
eligibility:
to get into admission into this you must have the bachelor or master
degree in particular field ..
you should have at least 60% GPA marks
SC and st 55% GPA marks
you should be qualified either in GATE ,GPAT , NET to get admission into it
you are in the final year B.pharma are also eligible to write the
exam
thank u..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?