2nd June 2020, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Are we eligible to do BDS with MPC subject combination in Intermediate?

Hi, I have completed my 12th from Science stream with MPC subject combination. So, now am I eligible to do BDS from any recognized colleges affiliated to any university in India?

3rd June 2020, 02:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are we eligible to do BDS with MPC subject combination in Intermediate?

You are not eligible to get admission in the BDS course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the NEET examination to get admission in the course.

So, you are not eligible for the admission in the course.
3rd June 2020, 10:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are we eligible to do BDS with MPC subject combination in Intermediate?

BDS stands for Bachelor of Dental Science and to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 40% marks in aggregate for in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCM group subject combination, you are not eligible to pursue BDS degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?