16th May 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to study a Software Engineering course if I take MPC subject combination in 12th?

I want become a Software Engineer. So, should I opt for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subject combination for my Intermediate? Further, which course would I have to study at graduate level for Software Engineering?

21st May 2019, 03:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to study a Software Engineering course if I take MPC subject combination in 12th?

To become Software Engineer in near future, you must opt for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as primary subjects in 11th and 12th i.e. PCM stream.

So that, in 12th standard you can apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, UPSEE, BITSAT, KITEE, SRMEE, etc.

While taking admission in engineering college for B.Tech/B.E. course, you will have to choose 'Computer Science and Engineering' or 'Information Technology' stream.

Hence, after completing the graduation course, you will become Software Engineer and will be recruited to any Software Company as per your skills during recruitment drives.

You can also apply for offcampus recruitment drives.
21st May 2019, 07:03 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to study a Software Engineering course if I take MPC subject combination in 12th?

To become a software engineer, you are required to pursue B.E./B.Tech (Bachelor of Engineering /Bachelor of Technology) degree course in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline from a recognised university.

Further, to pursue above mentioned degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a main subject from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with MPC group, you are certainly eligible to pursue degree course in software engineering.
29th June 2022, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

if i take mpc in intermediate will i get software job
2nd June 2023, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a software engineer by taking MPC?
2nd June 2023, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a software engineer by taking MPC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?