17th December 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Name of courses and top institutions in India for admission in courses other than Engineering & Medical?

I want to know the name of courses & top institutions in india & procedure of admission after completion of class 12 with PCM in the courses other than engineering & medical

Related Questions:
  1. Candidate of 16 years age can appear in AP EAMCET 2016?
  2. Medical courses , fee structure , institutions in Kerela and detail about audiology & paramedical course
  3. Can a student of CBSE whose father is central government employee appear in MH CET 2016?
  4. Best institutions in India providing courses in Pharmacy and Engineering and also good placement in Delhi and in India?
  5. Top institutions in India for M.Tech courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When the Comedk UGET online form will be available?
  7. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  8. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  9. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  10. Top institutions in India offering Design Courses?
  11. Which is best college for me to pursue interior designing after completing diploma or HSC?
  12. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc NSG?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between Medical Microbiology and Nanotechnology being a candidate of pursuing Under Graduation in Microbiology? List of Institutions in Coimbatore offering these courses?
  14. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  15. List of top colleges for Marine engineering & aeronautical engineering in India?
  16. Which courses have more scope in India? Detailed information about medical courses?
  17. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  18. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
20th December 2015, 08:15 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of courses and top institutions in India for admission in courses other than Engineering & Medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the name of courses & top institutions in india & procedure of admission after completion of class 12 with PCM in the courses other than engineering & medical
If you are not interested in Engineering and Medical, then there are many other courses available for you.

These courses include:
>> BBA
>> B.Com
>> BCA
>> B.Sc.
>> BMS
>> CA
>> B.Arch

For getting admission in prestigious colleges for Commerce courses like B.Com and BBA, you will have to qualify CAT Exam, XAT Exam to get admission in colleges like IIMs.

For getting admission in reputed Universities for B.Sc, you will have to qualify their own Entrance Exams.

However, if you are interested in B.Arch, then you can appear for JEE Mains Exam. After qualifying it, you can get admission in B.Arch Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?