8th February 2011, 10:20 AM
vaishnavi.mscmba

Website for TANCET application form 2011?

Plse send the TANCET application form 2011 online download website..

8th February 2011, 01:01 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Website for TANCET application form 2011?

Hello Friend
TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test and is conducted every year by Anna University on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government.

For appearing in the Entrance test of the TANCET you must have any of the following deggree in your hand:

1.M.Tech/M.E.

2.MBA

3.MCA

4.M.Arch

5.M.Plan programs.

The important dates for the entrance eexam is:

1.Date of Entrance Examination: last week of May, 2011

2.Availability of Application Forms: last week of March, 2011

Yo can also download the application form from the official website of TANCET
8th February 2011, 01:45 PM
jacqulinprincy

tancet website www.annauniv.edu
8th February 2011, 06:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

The TANCET Application form You Can Download From The Official Websites Of Anna University, Because This Entrance Exams Is Conducted By Anna University. So, If You Are Intrested To Apply for This Exams, then Please Visit The Official Websites -

www.annauniv.edu

So, Please Wait for The Notification Because the Notificatin For TANCET 2011 Entrance Exams Are Not yet Announced. So, When It Was Announced It Will be Updated On the Official Websites And You will Get Application form In The Websites.
8th February 2011, 07:25 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

TANCET is conducted for selecting candidates for post graduation courses like MBA,MCA,M.Tech,M.E,M.Plan.You can register online from the following link

http://www.annauniv.edu

The examination will be conducted around the ending of May.There will be a common form for all the courses and candidates who want to appear for more than one course has to pay additional examination fees for every course.

The applications are not yet available.The application forms will be available online from the mid of March to May.Hence you need to wait for the application forms to get released.
8th February 2011, 07:32 PM
vijaymohit92
Member+

application form you can download from the official site of ANNA university
8th February 2011, 07:40 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

TANCET examination is conducted by Anna University, Chennai. this test is taken as entrance examination to take admission in postgraduate in the state Tamilnadu. student student have bachelor degree to apply for TANCET examination. candidate from a relevant stream can apply for the postgraduate course related to that stream only by this examination.

there are two type of registration for this examination. offline and online. for online registration visit the website http://www.annauniv.edu

the notification for the examination is not published yet. you may apply for the examination after publication of notification. for offline registration details also visit the website. all details will be given in the website with the notification. student should have to submit one draft as application fee for offline and online both type of registration.

best wishes.
8th February 2011, 07:45 PM
vijaymohit92
Member+

You can down load the application form of tancet from the official site of anna university
8th February 2011, 08:10 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As the application form is not available at this time but You may get it in the month of MARCH so its better for you to check the details on the website given as under & you can fill the form directly through internet by following the instructions given under it.
http://entrance.icbse.com/tancet/application-form/
You can also visit to the official website of Anna University
http://www.annauniv.edu
8th February 2011, 08:34 PM
priety gupta

I am sending you a link for application form.

http://studyplaces.com/testcenter/test-detail/TANCET
http://entrance.icbse.com/tancet/application-form/
8th February 2011, 09:58 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friend.

The TANCET exam is conducted by the Anna university ,Chennai.you can

download the forms in official websites.visit this link.

http://www.annauniv.edu/

the forms available in march / april.and the examination in last week of may.

visit the link.you get all details about exam.

all the best.........
22nd March 2011, 12:47 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
The TANCET Application form You Can Download From The Official Websites Of Anna University, Because This Entrance Exams Is Conducted By Anna University. So, If You Are Intrested To Apply for This Exams, then Please Visit The Official Websites -

www.annauniv.edu

So, Please Wait for The Notification Because the Notificatin For TANCET 2011 Entrance Exams Are Not yet Announced. So, When It Was Announced It Will be Updated On the Official Websites And You will Get Application form In The Websites.
thank
22nd March 2011, 10:21 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is an entrance examination conducted every year by Anna University on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government.
TANCET is for admission in M.Tech/M.E./MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Plan programs.

The Anna University (Chennai) will conduct the 2011 edition of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2011) on May 29 and 30, 2011.

You can also download the form online through the website :www.annauniv.edu

Regards
Kapila
22nd March 2011, 10:22 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is an entrance examination conducted every year by Anna University on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government.
TANCET is for admission in M.Tech/M.E./MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Plan programs.

The Anna University (Chennai) will conduct the 2011 edition of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2011) on May 29 and 30, 2011.

You can also download the form online through the website :www.annauniv.edu

Regards
Kapila
23rd March 2011, 09:26 PM
rakesh11135
Junior Member+

TANCET 2011 :
DATE OF EXAMINATION: 29 & 30 May,2011

ELIGIBILITY :

1. MBA : A pass in any degree with 10+2+3/4 years pattern or a pass in any degree with 10+3(diploma) +3 pattern.

2. MCA : A pass in any degree with 10+2+3/4 years pattern with Mathematics at +2 level or Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree leverl or a pass in 10+3(diploma)+3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.

Application form is common for all the entrance tests . Candidates have to submit only one application. The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.300/- .(Rs.150 for SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Naduon producion of a copy of Permanent Community Certificate )as entrance test fee for any one of programmes either (1) M.B.A (2)M.C.A 3)M.E/M tech

You can download the application form from the official website of TANCET : www.annauniv.edu

BEST OF LUCK!
23rd March 2011, 11:21 PM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

The forms will be available in the website http://www.annauniv.edu in the month of April.
26th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Hai I'm kalai, I conformly want to know which date application form will come on online website? In online Registration I have lot of doubts . Before I registered where i get D.D ? After registered where I get Hall Ticket? for M.B.A
31st March 2011, 04:31 PM
kkanika_14

Smile Re: Website for TANCET application form 2011?

The candidates can also register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/tancet2011.

CLICK HERE

The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 27th April, 2011 by 5.30 p.m.

All The Best.................
21st April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishnavi.mscmba View Post
Plse send the TANCET application form 2011 online download website..
thank you
22nd April 2011, 01:48 AM
shermin
Senior Member+

You can download it from the following website:

http://www.annauniv.edu./
22nd April 2011, 02:30 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,

www.annauniv.edu
the forms available in march / april.and the examination in last week of may.

visit the link.you get all details about exam.

Thanks
23rd April 2011, 03:25 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

TANCET 2011 Application Form:-

The Application Form is the same for all the three entrance tests. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application for one program. The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC / ST Candidates)
. If they desire to appear at more than one program tests, they will have to pay additional fee of Rs 300/.

TANCET 2011 Important Dates:-

Sale of Application Form: 1st April, 2011
Last date for Spot Registration: 20th April, 2011
Last date for Registration & Submitting through online & at Examination Centre: 26th April, 2011 .

MCA Entrance Test: 29th May, 2011

ME/MTech/MArch/MPlan Entrance Test: 30th May, 2011

Entrance Test Results: 3rd week of June, 2011

visit on:- www.annauniv.edu
23rd April 2011, 04:43 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

TANCET 2011 Notification
“Common Entrance Test” Tamilnadu CET-2011
M.B.A. / M.C.A. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The Anna University (Chennai) will conduct the 2011 edition of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) on 28th May, 2011 and 29th May, 2011 . It is mandatory for students aspiring to join MBA, MCA, ME, MTech, M.Arch and MPlan postgraduate degree courses to appear for the TANCET.
The TANCET will be conducted in various centres in Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Karaikudi, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Chidambaram, Salem, Thanjavur, Villupuram, Virudhunagar, Nagercoil, Madurai and Karaikudi, a university press release said. A notification regarding the TANCET will be issued soon.

TANCET 2011 Notification

Applications are invited for the TANCET 2011 to be conducted by Anna University Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu on 28th-29th May, 2011 from candidates who seek admission to 1. M.B.A., 2. M.C.A. A and 3. M.E. / M.Tech., / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree programmes in Tamil Nadu for the year 2011-2012 offered at University Departments of Anna University Chennai, Anna University Coimbatore, Anna University Trichy, Anna University, Tirunelveli, Govt. Engineering, Arts and Science Colleges, Govt. Aided Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges, and Govt. Quota seats in self-financing Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges / standalone Institutions. Some Universities and Self–Financing Engineering Colleges may also opt to admit the students on the basis of TANCET for their quota of seats.
Other State candidates can appear for the entrance tests but, admission is subject to the eligibility conditions of the admitting authority / University.
TANCET 2011 ELIGIBILITY

1. MBA: A pass in any Degree with 10 + 2 + 3/4 years pattern or a pass in any Degree with 10 + 3 (Diploma) + 3 years pattern.

2. MCA: A pass in any degree with 10 + 2 + 3/4 years pattern with Mathematics at + 2 level or Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or a pass in 10 + 3 (Diploma) + 3 years pattern with Mathematics at Diploma level or Mathematics / Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.

3. M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.: Details of the eligibility conditions will available in the website: www.annauniv.edu check out Eligibility Qualifications for admission to M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan degree programmes in Anna Universities

Those who are appearing for final year / semester examination of the above qualifying degree in April / May 2011 can also apply for TANCET 2011.
TANCET 2011 APPLICATION PROCESS

Application Form is common for all the three entrance tests. Candidates have to submit only one application. The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC / ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu on production of a copy of Permanent Community Certificate) as entrance test fee for any one of the Programmes either (1) M.B.A. or (2) M.C.A. or (3) M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./ M.Plan.

If a candidate desires to appear for more than one programme, for every additional programme, he / she has to pay Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) along with the filled-in application.
SPOT REGISTRATION: Hall Tickets will be issued to the candidates who come in person to the following Co-ordinating Centres with cash or D.D. for the required amount towards Entrance Test fee and a copy of 10th Std. Mark Sheet.

1. Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai, 2. Govt. College of Technology, Coimbatore, 3. Annamalai University, Chidambaram, 4. PSNA College of Engg. & Technology, Dindigul, 5. Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode, 6. Alagappa College of Engg. & Technology, Karaikudi, 7.Thiagarajar College of Engg., Madurai, 8. Govt. Polytechnic College, Nagercoil, 9. Govt. College of Engg., Salem, 10. Kunthavai Naachiyaar Govt. Arts College for Women, Thanjavur, 11. Govt. College of Engg., Tirunelveli, 12. Anna University Trichy, Trichy, 13. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Technology, Vellore, 14. University College of Engg., Villupuram, 15. Kamaraj College of Engg., Virudhunagar.

REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET: The candidates can also register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu/tancet2011.

1. Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, 2. Govt College of Technology, Coimbatore, 3. Thiagarajar College of Engg, Madurai, 4. Govt College of Engg, Salem, 5. Bishop Heber College, Trichy, 6. Govt. College of Engg, Tirunelveli and 7. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Technology, Vellore.
Issue of Application Form:

Candidates can also obtain the Application form for TANCET either 1) in Person (or) 2) by Post (or) 3) by Internet Registration.
TANCET Application Form

Application Form is common for all the three entrance tests.

The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 27th April, 2011 by 5.30 p.m.

Date and Time of TANCET 2011 Entrance Tests:

M.B.A
28th May, 2011
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
M.C.A
28th May, 2011
02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.
M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.
29th May, 2011
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Examination Centres: Examination Centres: 1.Chennai, 2.Coimbatore, 3.Chidambaram, 4.Dindigul, 5.Erode, 6.Karaikudi, 7.Madurai, 8.Nagercoil, 9.Salem, 10.Thanjavur, 11.Tirunelveli, 12.Trichy, 13.Vellore, 14.Villupuram, 15.Virudhunagar.

TANCET 2011 Important Dates:

i)
Commencement of Online / Internet Registration and issue of Application form in Person
01st April, 2011
ii)
Last date for spot registration at co-ordinatng centres and registration through internet

25th April, 2011
The completed application forms should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 27th April, 2011, by 5.30 p.m.. The Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered at any cost.
TANCET 2011 Applications from 01st April, 2011 The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, payable at Chennai, obtained from any Nationalized bank on or after 01st April, 2011
TANCET results are out check out TANCET RESULTS
for more info visit www.annauniv.edu
25th April 2011, 08:14 PM
Nazu_khurana

Thumbs up Re: Website for TANCET application form 2011?

Website for TANCET application form 2011 is following:
http://www.annauniv.edu/
8th May 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i have registered online for tancet 2011. exam in may 2011. when will i get my hall ticket
29th June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i lost my (M.Tech) tancet 2011 application number.... My Register no is 25133068...
6th July 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How I can my see cut-off mark for tancet 2011. My register number is 12142300
10th October 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hi i finished my BE(CSE) in may2011 i didn't apply for tancet while i was studying. now i want to do mba wat can i do? wen they will issue next tancet? will it be issued during the month of november? or can i write tancet 2012 exam? pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?