14th November 2010, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Dates, form availability of MCA TANCET 2011 exam

Dear Sir/Madam,
May I know:
1. When will MCA TANCET-2011 exam be conducted?
2. From where can I get the application forms? Also tell me the exact dates regarding this.

Thank You

18th November 2010, 03:05 PM
er.dellikannan

Default Re: Dates, form availability of MCA TANCET 2011 exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
May I know:
2. From where can I get the application forms? Also tell me the exact dates regarding this.

Thank You

Application issuing for Tamil Nadu common Entrance TEST (TENCET) will starts from last week of march to last week of april...
you can apply through the online also.. some offline mode application also available ( off line mode application will be issued some of exam centers)..

there are many resources are available over the internet and you can practice yourself...
20th December 2010, 10:35 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

The details of the application form are given below:

Date of Examination is last week of may 2011.

Application Forms are available from 29.3.2011.

last date to receipt of completed forms : 26.04.2011

Availability of Application forms:

The forms will be available directly from various centers as notified in the advertisement and hall ticket will be issued on-spot. The form can also be obtained by post by

sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form. Candidates can also download the form online from the website www.annauniv.edu.

There will be a common form for all the programmes and candidates who want to appear for more than one programme has to pay additional examination fees for every programme.
7th January 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

how much do we have pay for tancet exam fees?
11th January 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

WHERE CAN I GET TANCET EXAM DATES FOR 2011
3rd February 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
may i know any books for preparing mca tancet exam. Tell some books name.
4th February 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

when will tancet for mca conducted ?
11th February 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

tancet training on weekends contact [email protected]
10th March 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TANCET MODEL QUESTION PAPER AND WHEN START THE TANCET ENTRANCE EXAM AND WHERE THE APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE
13th March 2011, 12:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dates, form availability of MCA TANCET 2011 exam -

The TANCET Exams Was Conducted By Anna University For The Admission To Join M.B.A, M.C.A, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch Courses.

The Notification For The Year 2011 Was Not Yet Announced. But I Hope The Application Form Was Availiable From April.

So, Please Wait For Few Month, When The Notification Was Declared It Will Updated In The Official Website Of Anna University.

But, I Hope The Dates Are Near By Same As Previuos Year Dates.

Tentative Dates 2011 -

I Hope The Commencement of Registration Process Starts In April 2011.

And The Entrance Exams Are Going To Be Held On May 2011.

But This Is Only Guess Dates, The Actual Dates Are Not Yet Announced. So Please Check The Official Website To Get More Information -

http://www.annauniv.edu
13th March 2011, 01:31 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Dates, form availability of MCA TANCET 2011 exam

TAMILNADU COMMON ENTRANCE TEST(TANCET) on may 29 and 30 2011..........

you can send 29.03.2011 in the favour of director of anna university............

the completed application should reach THE SECRETARY ,TANCET EXAMINATION CENTER ,ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI 600 025

ON OR BEFORE 26.04.2011 BY 5:30 PM...........
13th March 2011, 02:06 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
May I know:

Thank You
13th March 2011, 02:19 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
May I know:

Thank You
Eligibility criteria:

MCA:

A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university/institute. Also a candidate should have Mathematics/Statistics at 10+2 level/Diploma or Graduation. Candidates in their final year/awaiting their results can also apply. Candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree after doing their diploma can also apply.

The forms will be available directly from various centers as notified in the advertisement and hall ticket will be issued on-spot. The form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form. Candidates can also download the form online from the website www.annauniv.edu. There will be a common form for all the programmes and candidates who want to appear for more than one programme has to pay additional examination fees for every programme.

Important Dates (Tentative):

Date of Entrance Examination: last week of May, 2011
Availability of Application Forms: last week of March, 2011
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: last week of April, 2011

BEST OF LUCK
13th March 2011, 03:53 PM

The forms will be available directly from various centers as notified in the advertisement

and hall ticket will be issued on-spot. The form can also be obtained by post by sending

a Demand Draft along with the request for form. Candidates can also download the form

online from the website www.annauniv.edu. There will be a common form for all the

programmes and candidates who want to appear for more than one programme has to

pay additional examination fees for every programme.

Important Dates (Tentative):

Date of Entrance Examination: last week of May, 2011
Availability of Application Forms: last week of March, 2011
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: last week of April, 2011

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/tancet-2009/#ixzz1GTTSiESd
13th March 2011, 04:05 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is an entrance examination conducted every year by Anna university on behalf of Tamil Nadu government.

This exam is for to give admission into M.Tech/M.E./MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Plan programs.

For the current academic year, TANCET 2011, the notification has not been announced yet.

In the previous year the exam was conducted on 29 & 30th of May 2010.

We can expect the same dates or a slight change in the dates this year too.

However the tentative dates are as follows
Date of Entrance examination : Last week of May 2011
Availability of application forms : Last week of March 2011
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : Last week of April 2011
13th March 2011, 04:37 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

TANCET 2011

Quote:
Notification For this Year has Not come Yet, It will be Made Available For you in the Month of March End-April First Week..

Last date will be the Last week of April. Exam is Going to happen in the Month of May 2011 For Sure.

Quote:
Application Form For TANCET will be Made availabe either in the Anna university Site Or Anna university

You can Take your Admit card On spot and other Necessary document if you provide them with Documents + Demand Draft for the same

For any More Details you can Refer www.annauniv.edu
13th March 2011, 05:13 PM
cricket007
Banned

MCA TANCET 2011

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
M.B.A., M.C.A., & M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.
Programmes:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.
Applications are invited for the TANCET to be conducted by Anna University Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu on 29th & 30th May, from candidates who seek admission to 1. M.B.A., 2. M.C.A., and 3. M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes in Tamil Nadu for the year 2010-2011 offered at University Departments of Anna University Chennai, Anna University Coimbatore, Anna University Trichy, Anna University Tirunelveli, Govt. Engineering, Arts and Science Colleges, Govt. Aided Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges, and Govt. Quota seats in self-financing Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges / stand alone Institutions. Some Universities and Self-Financing Engineering Colleges may also opt to admit the candidates on the basis of TANCET.

Other State candidates can appear for the entrance test but, admission is subject to the eligibility conditions of the admitting authority / University.

The candidates, who wish to pursue their post-graduation in professional courses in Anna University in the state of Tamil Nadu, will be required to take up the TANCET examination. A number of candidates appear for the TANCET examination every year in Tamil Nadu for getting admission in best courses and colleges. Not only candidates from Tamil Nadu, but also candidates from outside Tamil Nadu can appear for TANCET, but there are certain rules for these candidates.

TANCET is conducted for admitting students to the courses like M. Plan, M. Arch, M. Tech, M.E, MCA and MBA. The eligibility criteria for TANCET examination for each of these courses for the year 2010 is given below:

MBA and MCA: The candidate applying for TANCET MBA/MCA should be a graduate from a recognized university of any discipline. Even candidates in their final year of their graduation course can also apply for TANCET MBA/MCA. In the case of TANCET MCA, the candidate should have studied statistics/mathematics at their diploma/+2 level or graduation.

M. Tech/M.E: The candidate should be a B. Tech/B.E graduate in the respective disciple, in which the candidate wishes to do M. Tech/M.E. Even candidates in the final year of their graduation course can also apply for TANCET examination.

M. Plan/M. Arch: The candidate should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in planning/architecture. Even candidates in their final year of their graduation/post-graduation course can also apply.

The forms will be available directly from various centers as notified in the advertisement and hall ticket will be issued on-spot. The form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.Candidates can also download the form online through the website www.annauniv.edu. There will be a common form for all the programmes and candidates who want to appear for more than one programme has to pay additional examination fees for every programme.

Various Centers for Examination:
1.Chennai
2.Coimbatore
3.Chidambaram
4.Dindigul
5.Erode
6.Karaikudi
7.Madurai
8.Nagercoil
9.Salem
10.Thanjavur
11.Tirunelveli
12.Trichy
13.Vellore
14.Villupuram
15.Virudhunagar

BEST OF LUCK...............................
13th March 2011, 06:56 PM
cricket007
Banned

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
M.B.A., M.C.A., & M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.
Programmes:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan.
Applications are invited for the TANCET to be conducted by Anna University Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu on 29th & 30th May, from candidates who seek admission to 1. M.B.A., 2. M.C.A., and 3. M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes in Tamil Nadu for the year 2010-2011 offered at University Departments of Anna University Chennai, Anna University Coimbatore, Anna University Trichy, Anna University Tirunelveli, Govt. Engineering, Arts and Science Colleges, Govt. Aided Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges, and Govt. Quota seats in self-financing Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges / stand alone Institutions. Some Universities and Self-Financing Engineering Colleges may also opt to admit the candidates on the basis of TANCET.

Other State candidates can appear for the entrance test but, admission is subject to the eligibility conditions of the admitting authority / University.

The candidates, who wish to pursue their post-graduation in professional courses in Anna University in the state of Tamil Nadu, will be required to take up the TANCET examination. A number of candidates appear for the TANCET examination every year in Tamil Nadu for getting admission in best courses and colleges. Not only candidates from Tamil Nadu, but also candidates from outside Tamil Nadu can appear for TANCET, but there are certain rules for these candidates.

TANCET is conducted for admitting students to the courses like M. Plan, M. Arch, M. Tech, M.E, MCA and MBA. The eligibility criteria for TANCET examination for each of these courses for the year 2010 is given below:

MBA and MCA: The candidate applying for TANCET MBA/MCA should be a graduate from a recognized university of any discipline. Even candidates in their final year of their graduation course can also apply for TANCET MBA/MCA. In the case of TANCET MCA, the candidate should have studied statistics/mathematics at their diploma/+2 level or graduation.

M. Tech/M.E: The candidate should be a B. Tech/B.E graduate in the respective disciple, in which the candidate wishes to do M. Tech/M.E. Even candidates in the final year of their graduation course can also apply for TANCET examination.

M. Plan/M. Arch: The candidate should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in planning/architecture. Even candidates in their final year of their graduation/post-graduation course can also apply.

The forms will be available directly from various centers as notified in the advertisement and hall ticket will be issued on-spot. The form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.Candidates can also download the form online through the website www.annauniv.edu. There will be a common form for all the programmes and candidates who want to appear for more than one programme has to pay additional examination fees for every programme.

Various Centers for Examination:
1.Chennai
2.Coimbatore
3.Chidambaram
4.Dindigul
5.Erode
6.Karaikudi
7.Madurai
8.Nagercoil
9.Salem
10.Thanjavur
11.Tirunelveli
12.Trichy
13.Vellore
14.Villupuram
15.Virudhunagar
16th March 2011, 05:22 PM
danish_khurana

Cool Re: Dates, form availability of MCA TANCET 2011 exam

TANCET Application Form

Application Form is common for all the three entrance tests.

The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before _______, by 5.30 p.m.

M.C.A
End May 2011
02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.

TANCET 2011 Important Dates:

i) Commencement of Online / Internet Registration and issue of Application form in Person

ii) Last date for Online / Internet Registration and Issue of Application at Co-ordinating Centres, Bank Counters and by post (other than Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai)

iii) Last date for Online Registration, issue and submission of application Form at Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 25
Last Week April 2011

Regards
~~Danish~~
17th March 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i want details about tancet application form and exam date pls tell full details
17th March 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i want details about tancet application form and exam date pls tell full details
21st March 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what center in thanjavur application form distributed place and cost,date
22nd March 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i need the tancet exam date algappa UNIVERSITY
27th March 2011, 10:26 PM
gnanam7

Quote:
Originally Posted by asishkumar View Post
when the last date of form will submit?
30th March 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

how i wil pay the money of entrance exam. in which name i will make the D.D
31st March 2011, 02:48 AM
kkanika_14

Talking Re: Dates, form availability of MCA TANCET 2011 exam

M.C.A
28th May, 2011
02.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.

Commencement of Online / Internet Registration and issue of Application form in Person
01st April, 2011
Last date for spot registration at co-ordinatng centres and registration through internet
25th April, 2011

The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 27th April, 2011 by 5.30 p.m.
11th April 2011, 07:50 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is an entrance examination conducted every year by Anna university on behalf of Tamil Nadu government.
This exam is for to give admission into M.Tech/M.E./MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Plan programs.
For the current academic year, TANCET 2011, the notification has not been announced yet.

We can expect the same dates or a slight change in the dates this year too..
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : Last week of April 201
thanks
11th April 2011, 07:52 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear

We can expect the same dates or a slight change in the dates this year too..
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : Last week of April 201
thanks
17th April 2011, 09:19 PM
E.SARANYA

Dear Sir/Madam,
May I know:
3.IS THERE ANY MODEL QUESTION PAPERS AVAILABLE.IF SO NAME OF THE PLACE

Thank You
10th November 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

wen will tae mca/mba TANCET-2012 is conducted?
15th November 2011, 12:49 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,The details of the application form are given below:

The forms will be available directly from various centers as notified in the advertisement and hall ticket will be issued on-spot. The form can also be obtained by post by
sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form. Candidates can also download the form online from the website www.annauniv.edu.
7th February 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

may i know tancet application form and application submit last date....? tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?