7th March 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the academic qualification to write NET?

Sir,plz can you tell wht are the academics qualification for writing net,as i completed mba hr.

25th August 2011, 09:17 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: What is the academic qualification to write NET?

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION TO WRITE NET

• Age Limit - 28 years (5 year relaxation to OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates)
• Age relaxation is also given to candidate having research experience.
• 55% marks in post graduation. (50% for those candidates who had done there Phd before 1991)
25th August 2011, 11:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,plz can you tell wht are the academics qualification for writing net,as i completed mba hr.
About NET Examination -

>> Yes, You are Eligible to apply for NET Examination !

NET stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year. The examination was conducted in June and December.

The June Examination was already completed and Those who have missed the June examination are eligible to apply for December NET Examination.

>> So, If you are Interested in NET Examination, Then you must have to Pursuing the Master degree course, And you must have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation, Final year Master degree candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

So, Please wait for the December NET Examination, And the Notification was Going to be Published soon on 26/Sep/2011 and the examination was Going to be held on 24/Dec/2011.

The examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees as a challan form in any SBI Branch and then you are eligible to fill the application form Online. And If you need to more Information about NET Examination, then please visit the Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
25th August 2011, 11:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,

Since you have completed your MBA program, you are eligible for National Eligibility Test in lectureship provided you have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the same.

There is no age limit to appear for the exam. If you hold a masters degree with 55% marks, you are eligible for the exam.

For more information, refer to the official website of UGC NET.
26th August 2011, 12:30 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Details for M.A.T Examination

M.A.T is stands for management aptitude test . The examination of mat is conducted by the aima all india management association . The examination conducted four times in a years . The candidate who interested in management course there having compulsion to write this examination .

Education Qualification for M.A.T Examination :

>>If you want to write mat examination then you should be qualified in post graduation in any stream with 60% percentage of marks form recognized university .

>>Note : if your in final years bachelor degree , your eligible to apply for the examination .

>>There is no age bar for the examination .

syllabus for mat examination :

>>Mathematical skill

>.Data analyst

>>Intelligence and critical reasoning

>>Indian global environment

Important dates for mat examination :

last date of receipt of application : 16 . 8 . 2011

paper based test : 4 . 9 . 2011

computer based test : 10 . 9 .2011
23rd October 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my first year of MA in english and i know german language so Am i eligible for NET exam now only ?
24th October 2011, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
DETAILS ABOUT NET EXAM

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

EXAM DATE FOR 2012

The NET exam date is18-12-2011 But still UGC have not published application brochure .

The application details will be published in 26th September,2011.So you have to prepare well for NET exam.

There are one declaration is announced UGC . No negative Marking in Paper-I and Paper -II exam.

Online form will available after 20 th September.

Date of Close of Online Submission: 25 Th october 2011

Application fees for General-450
OBC-250
SC/ST-150
24th October 2011, 10:17 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
An academic degree is a position and title within a college or university that is usually .... Thus a degree was only a step on the way to becoming a fully qualified ..... just as students in other disciplines write a Diplom, Magister or Master's thesis. ..
OK,
7th January 2012, 02:52 PM
chiknichameli

NET stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year. The examination was conducted in June and December.

The June Examination was already completed and Those who have missed the June examination are eligible to apply for December NET Examination. If you are Interested in NET Examination, Then you must have to Pursuing the Master degree course, And you must have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation, Final year Master degree candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.you need to wait for the December NET Examination, And the Notification was Going to be Published soon on 26/Sep/2011 and the examination was Going to be held on 24/Dec/2011.
13th February 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I AM AN ENGINEERING GRADUATE IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG.PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN ENHANCE MY QUALIFICATIONS WHILE IN JOB.
11th April 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my PGDBA (Post Graduate diploma for business administration) through distance learning. I want to know whether i am eligible for taking NET exam or not.
23rd June 2012, 05:17 PM
sumit911

Hello Friend,

The minimum educational qualification for the NET Exam is a Masters Degree with a minimum marks of 55%.

For those belonging to the SC/ST/PWD category, the marks are relaxed by 5%.

For the Lectureship program, there is no upper age limit. Candidate just needs to be more than 19 years of age.

For junior Research Fellowship program, the age limit is 19 to 28 years. 5 years of age relaxation is allowed for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
22nd August 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: What is the academic qualification to write NET?
Sir,plz can you tell what are the academics qualification for writing net,as i completed mca.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?