29th July 2011, 08:42 PM
chetanchaudhari245

Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?

Respected sir,
I am looking for doctoral program at German universities in the field of Natural product Chemistry. I want to know Minimum Academic Qualification requirement (in terms of Indian universities) for enrollment at German universities for doctoral studies.

Also, my whole academic is first class except HSC Exam i.e. 12th standard exam with second class (58%), will this Academic profile be applicable for doctoral program at German universities? Which other exams should I look for to enter in German universities?

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  2. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  3. Post Doctoral position in Analytical Chemistry in German universities?
  4. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  5. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  7. How to do MS in germany after doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical in RMK? What are the entrance tests to get scholarships?
  8. Whether I would be accepted in German universities as per my academic record?
  9. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  10. How to take admission in Germany for masters after passing B.E mechanical?
  11. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. What are the qualifications required for Ph.D? How to apply for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  14. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University? -- [New]
  15. Can I study MS in Germany with 333 marks in GRE?
  16. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  17. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  18. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
17th November 2015, 08:57 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

Default Re: Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?

Germany's advanced education foundations appreciate a great notoriety. Showing and research give key motivations to advancement and advancement. German colleges join research and contemplates and have been the scene for noteworthy revelations, for example, the printing press, PC and mp3 that have turned into a connected a portion of our current lives.

The German doctorate appreciates a remarkable notoriety in all orders, with the nation creating around 25,000 doctorates each year. The quantity of remote understudies enlisting themselves for a PhD has dramatically increased in the most recent 12 years to more than 18,000.

There are great purposes behind this. These incorporate among others International Degree Programs (IDP) taught in English medium, brilliant nature of instruction, no educational cost charges, promising profession opportunities or more all the energetic social and social milieu.

On the off chance that you have set your psyche on a PhD(Doctoral Study) in Germany, you can consider two methodologies:- the conventional methodology and the organized doctoral projects.

* "Individual doctoral studies" include recognizing an administrator (Doktorvater/Doktormutter) at a German University why should willing guide your exploration. This framework offers a ton of flexibility, and requires a lot of individual activity right from distinguishing a theme in your examination field. This sort of doctorate takes around 3-5 years to finish.

* "Structured doctoral projects" are universally arranged, led to a great extent in English and are similar to PhD projects offered in English-talking nations. Here supervision is did by a few college instructors. These projects lead to a PhD in around three years.

In Germany, each college is independent. This implies each college/study system has its own particular arrangement of criteria for conceding understudies. So please check the college site, and particularly the system you are keen on to discover the careful confirmation prerequisites.

Qualification criteria required for doctoral studies in German Universities:-

* Some speculation is however conceivable and one can say that as a Master degree holder from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal or Sri Lanka your degree is dealt with at standard with a German Master or Magister degree.

* Now and again, assist evaluation of qualification will be required. It is informed that you clear up the matter regarding qualification with your preferred college or the exploration association before you send in your application.

* Some colleges may request the verification of your English dialect capability in type of TOEFL or IELTS scores, while most colleges will request great German dialect aptitudes on the off chance that you need to compose your postulation in German.

* In such cases, your insight into German should be confirmed through examinations like the TestDaF or DSH.
16th January 2018, 06:24 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?

The most of the universities are require first and upper 2nd class Honours in relevant undergraduate degree to get admission Doctaral studies in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?