16th May 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria of B.Com Honors, Calcutta University?

I have completed my 12th from Commerce stream. Now I want to take admission to study B.Com Honors from any colleges affiliated to Calcutta University. Which are the top 10 colleges affiliated to Calcutta University for B.Com Honors? What is the admission criteria? Is there any entrance?

29th June 2019, 07:20 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission criteria of B.Com Honors, Calcutta University?

B.com courses are offered in the campus of University of Calcutta. The university takes addmission on your intermediate results. To apply online candidates must have done intermediate with commerce stream. No entrance exam is conducting by the University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Admission in ICSE is based on Date of Birth criteria or age criteria? 15 26th June 2022 11:02 AM
Eligibility criteria to study MBA course from Taoist College Singapore? Criteria to get admission? 1 19th January 2018 04:02 PM
Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? 57 20th October 2017 08:25 AM
What is the Criteria to get admission in iit's or nit's for m.tech?? What is the top course at IIT-Roorkee? What is the selection criteria for TCS? 14 17th April 2013 08:48 PM
Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.E in Aeronautics? Admission criteria, fee structure for the course? Is there any criteria for NRI parents? 11 11th March 2013 12:00 PM