5th May 2011, 12:04 PM
jonmenjoy

Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?

criteria for persuing botany m.sc in calcutta university after completion of botany b.sc honours from bardhaman university?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after MSc Botany? I have completed my MSc in Botany from APS university -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue Ph.D in Botany? I am a M.Phil in Botany
  3. How can I get information regarding M.Sc Botany course in Pune?
  4. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MSc/B.Ed? I have done BSc Hons with Botany
  5. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  6. Which subject should I opt for Master degree between M.Sc Botany and M.Sc Microbiology after B.Sc Botany and B.Ed in Botany? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility for Ph.D in Botany after M.Sc in Botany and 50 years of age? Suggested college for the same in Kolkata
  8. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  9. List higher education courses to pursue after B.Sc. (Botany)?
  10. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  11. What is the date of sale of MSc Botany forms in Calcutta University?
  12. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  13. Which is the best option for MSc after completing BSc Botany and Biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for the course of MSc Geoinformatics if I am a final year in Botany Hons from Patna University
  16. Can I do distance MSc in Nutrition from Delhi University after completing BSc in Zoology, Physiology and Botany?
  17. Where and how to join M.Sc Agriculture course? Am I eligible since I completed B.Sc in 4 years?
  18. Eligibility for Ph.D in botany without entrance in MG University after M.Sc in botany and M.Phil in Biotechnology?
31st March 2015, 12:12 AM
aashish582

Default Re: Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?

You need to apply for the form of M.Sc.

Exam dates will be given on admit card.

You need to give an exam. Qualified students will get the opportunity to get admitted.
7th October 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?

I want to do M. Sc in Botany form Calcutta University so please give details about course and previous years question papers for Entrance Exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?