1st August 2012, 04:25 PM

What is the admission date for M.Com Part I in mumbai university? What is the last date of admission?

i want to know the admission date of m.com part-1 in mumbai university
and what is laste date of admission of m.comm part-1

Related Questions:
  1. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  2. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  3. How to take admission after completing B.Com Part I? I want to do M.Com part II
  4. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  5. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University? How much is the fees?
  7. What is the admission date for M.Com Part I in mumbai university? What is the last date of admission?
  8. What is the last date for admission for M.Com in Mumbai University
  9. How to take admission in M.Phil in Accountancy subject?
  10. M.Com part I admission date at Mumbai University?
  11. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  12. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission? -- [New]
  13. Procedure of M.Com admission in Mumbai University? Cutoff score and last date of M.Com admission?
  14. Procedure of M.Com admission in Mumbai University? Cutoff and last date of M.Com admission?
  15. Procedure for M.Com admission in Mumbai University? Cutoff and last date of M.Com admission?
  16. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  17. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  18. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
11th October 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission date for M.Com Part I in mumbai university? What is the last date of admission?

i want to take adminssion of M.com part 1 i summited the form last 1 year back not yet paid exam fees to give the exams , due to seek , now i want to give exam in april 2013, what to do now please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?