29th March 2012, 09:25 AM
bharmanpreet

How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?

how can i get admission in jammu distance B ed course,what is the fees and what is the course time.what is the admission date,last date of admission.i have graduated from punjab university in B A [maths,sanskrit,economics].where are the centers of exams.I am staying in nashik city[maharashtra state] and what are the criteria for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  3. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the last date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  5. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges? -- [New]
  6. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  7. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  8. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  9. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  10. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  11. Fee structure and date of admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by BHU?
  12. What is the date of M.Com admission? What is the fee structure of M.Com course?
  13. What is the date of admission in B.Ed course? Procedure of admission and the fee structure?
  14. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  15. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  16. What's the fee structure for M.Com for a defense personal? Last date for submission of form?
  17. How to take admission in FYB.Com? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  18. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
8th May 2012, 06:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharmanpreet View Post
how can i get admission in jammu distance B ed course,what is the fees and what is the course time.what is the admission date,last date of admission.i have graduated from punjab university in B A [maths,sanskrit,economics].where are the centers of exams.I am staying in nashik city[maharashtra state] and what are the criteria for getting admission?
In order to pursue Bachelor of Education program through distance mode, candidate may enroll to the University of Jammu. The University offers the distance program through Directorate of Distance Education. To be eligible for the program candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree from a recognized University.

Candidate must have been working as a full time teacher in a recognized School falling in the Territorial Jurisdiction of the University of Jammu beside holding a minimum of two years of teaching experience either at a stretch or in part at the time of submission of application form for admission, in order to be considered for admission in the University.

Admission are made through counseling on the basis of merit.

For information regarding Fee and admission detail one may refer to the following helpline numbers.
9419106715, 9419202118, 9419139909, 9858254741.
22nd July 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?

When will J&K distance education forms for B.ed will come? How can i apply? when's the last date of admission 2012-2013?
7th August 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
16th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

is sikkim university is valid in j and k for the admission of b ed courses
28th February 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is process to get bed scholorship
9th September 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for the B.Ed on line application?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?