7th February 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?

Hi,

I want to persue 3 years LLB from Mumbai University. I have done my Post graduation (MCOM) from Mumbai university and I have scored 43.50% (agreegate of 2 yrs), however I have just scored 39.00% in BCOM. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB based on 43.50% obtained in MCOM (Post Graduation). If yes, I would like to know which college in Mumbai would give me admission.

Thanks
Homesh

Related Questions:
  1. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  2. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
  3. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  4. LLB form best colleges in Mumbai without entrance exams after B.Com in 2010 with 54% marks?
  5. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  6. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  7. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  8. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education?
  9. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  10. What are the universities providing LLB correspondence course in Mumbai
  11. Possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation (MCom)?
  12. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  13. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  15. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  16. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
  17. How to get admission for LLB law in Mumbai University? I have passed TYB.Com in October
  18. Which college can I get to do LLB in Mumbai? Where can I get admission? I have secured 60.5% in 12th commerce
8th February 2014, 06:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I want to persue 3 years LLB from Mumbai University. I have done my Post graduation (MCOM) from Mumbai university and I have scored 43.50% (agreegate of 2 yrs), however I have just scored 39.00% in BCOM. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB based on 43.50% obtained in MCOM (Post Graduation). If yes, I would like to know which college in Mumbai would give me admission.

Thanks
Homesh
Sorry to say that you're not eligible for LLB course after completing LLB course. You have scored very less marks in both the Bachelor degree as well as Master Degree (M.Com coruse). Minimum 50% percentage of marks is required to Join in LLB course.

LLB (Bachelor of Law). The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester. There are lot of Colleges in India which offers this LLB course.

To Apply for LLB course then the candidate should be satisfy the eligibility criteria,

Holding Bachelor or Master Degree course in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from recognized university/Institution in India.

Candidate age should not more than 30 years of age and the candidate should be qualified in CLAT or The Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution.

The Candidate may get admission for LLB course based on Entrance Examination score.

So, as per you're percentage of marks you're not eligible for LLB course.
26th May 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?

I want to take admission for LLB but I got 43% in B.COM & 51% in M.COM shall I eligible or not.
19th September 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is possible to join "any short term law course" after M.com. I however passed Bcom with 77%..
17th March 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I was take admition Mcom but did not attend college d I am fail in fi
1st semister know I want to take admition for llb pls advice can I take admition for llb on bcom basis in pune unibersity or not
14th August 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in L.L.B. as, i have completed my B.Com with 65% marks and my M.Com with 62% marks . On the basis of percentage of marks in graduation and post graduation can i get direct admission in L.L.B. ?
5th December 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it eligible to get admission in LLB for the year 2016, I have Completed my b.com for the year 2013 and also done by M.com(private) for the 2015. as per new notification?
5th December 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it eligible to get admission in LLB for the year 2016, I have completed my b.com for the year 2013 and also done by m.com(private) for the year 2015. as per new notification?
5th December 2015, 09:55 PM
Abhinav Kulshrestha

Is it eligible to get admission in LLB for the year 2016, I have completed my b.com for year 2013 and also done by m.com(private) for year 2015, as per new notification?
14th August 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I am M.com with 63% and a CA intermediate, working in Mumbai.
Kindly suggest colleges, how and when to apply
Regards,
Jeeva
15th August 2016, 04:49 PM
onemdindus

Yes, you are eligible to apply for llb course after M.Com.

The following are few colleges in madurai that offer this course

--Government Law College, Madurai

--SMBC-S M B College

--Madurai Kamaraj University
27th April 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to go For LLB studies in Mumbai. I have completed my Graduation and Post- Graduation with 63% and 69%.
what is the procedure should I follow?
3rd May 2019, 06:54 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

For LLB Eligibility, there is no minimum age requirement for admission to LLB course. You just have to secure minimum aggregate marks to secure admission to LLB course.

Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Top Colleges, Syllabus, Scope, and Salary.

Duration 3 to 5 year

Level Degree

Eligibility Graduation in any discipline

Colleges in Mumbai:----

SMBC-S M B College

--Madurai Kamaraj University
17th June 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com completing with 80% and appear in m.com can I go-to after completing my pg for LLB.and tell what criteria of this degree

Your faithfully
Abhishek
3rd January 2020, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 43% in TYB.COM & 48% in M.COM from Mumbai university. My age is 30.
Am i eligible to do LLB? Please assist!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?