5th November 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure of Class 11th?

We are resident of CHandrapur Maharashtra. Students named Arpan & Arnab Paul are due for Class Xth Board Exam this year through a CBSE School - Carmel Academy. Till Half Yearly Xth they scored above 90% since class I.
Admission procedure in Class XI th, in Science Stream, in next session of 2012, may please be communicated.

25th April 2012, 03:57 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of Class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We are resident of CHandrapur Maharashtra. Students named Arpan & Arnab Paul are due for Class Xth Board Exam this year through a CBSE School - Carmel Academy. Till Half Yearly Xth they scored above 90% since class I.
Admission procedure in Class XI th, in Science Stream, in next session of 2012, may please be communicated.
It is not possible to locate the names of the students and the details you have asked for, on the internet.
You will have to contact the school administration.

For your reference i have mentioned the address & contact details of the school. Kindly call the administrative department and inquire about your queries. the are the right person to provide you the information.

DOC Road, Tukum Chandrapur P.B
No. 106 Chandrapur HPQ
Chandrapur-442401
Maharashtra
Tel: 07172-277320/55165/
Mob:07172255165
Web: www.bjmcarmelacademy.com
Email: [email protected]
15th May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

wanted to get full prosidure of admission in 11th in nagpur after passed cbse 10th please help me
29th January 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Good Morning Madam,

I HAVE TWO CHILDREN THERE WILL BE COMLETE 10 TH CLASS AFTER MARCH FINAL EXAM SO,I WANT BE NEED A ADMISSION FROM YOUR SCHOOL 11 TH STD SCIENCE,GROUP Bi. P. C. SO I HOW I WILL GET A ADMISSION OR CONTACT TO DIRECT PRINCIPAL CARAMEL SCHOOL OTHERWISE I WILL WAIT FOR REPLY THIS IS MAIL LOCATE IN KUWAIT [email protected] pls............waiting for reply................ yours faithfully NASIR SHAIKH
19th February 2013, 01:02 PM
nsrss007

Hi

After you are finished up with your Class 10th, you have to choose from the streams of subjects as to what you wish to study in your Higher Secondary.

We have three main streams which are available in India :

SCIENCE

COMMERCE

ARTS

Now you have to decide what stream you want to make a career in.

If you are Interested in the Engineering stream, or want to join Army, Air Force, or Navy, then you have to take Science stream.

Science Stream has two parts :

Medical

Non - Medical

==> If you wish to become a doctor, or do anything which is related to the medicine line, then you have to take the subject Physics + Chemistry + Biology (+ Maths also if you want).

If you wish to become an Engineer, Scientist then you have to take the Non Medical stream i.e Physics + Chemistry + Maths.

==> If you wish to enter the banking sector/accounting/finance/CA then you have to take the Commerce stream.

==> And lastly if you wish to do something creative in life, then you can take arts. With it you can learn music, arts, drawing, dance, languages, history.

So now Ultimately you have to decide what you want to do in your life.

All the best.
9th June 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

What is process of admission
10th June 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure of XI th commerce at b.y.k.college at Nashik
25th October 2013, 01:58 PM
Ravinderiiit123

Process to get admission to class 11th.
1) First you should get pass certificate from recognized educational institute.
2) If your are studying CBSE syllabus you will have to go directly to 11th standard following with prerequisite subjects of 10th standard in CBSE.
3) if you are studying state syllabus you have to choose according to your desired course study..MPC or BiPC or CEC etc. courses you are interested to do.
4) For that you have to choose best educational institute which are providing good quality of education for your 11th and 12th standard.
5) after going to those colleges you have to consult administration of that college to get adimission in that college they will help in getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?