14th October 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing M.Sc Forensic in Vinoba Bhave University?

I am a student of B.Sc Zoology semester 2 how to get admission in M.Sc forensic please explain full criteria for admission in Vinoba Bhave university? Can you please explain me the procedure which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

15th October 2017, 05:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing M.Sc Forensic in Vinoba Bhave University?

I am sorry to say that M.Sc Forensic Science is not being offered in Vinoba Bhave University.

Below listed M.Sc streams are only being offered in Vinoba Bhave University :
M.Sc in Botany
M.Sc in Chemistry
M.Sc in Geology
M.Sc in Mathematics
M.Sc in Physics
M.Sc in Zoology

I am not sure whether you have received incorrect information from someone.

If you want to do Post Graduation only in this college, then the better choice for you is M.Sc Zoology

If you would like to join only M.Sc Forensic Science, then I would suggest you to please check for other colleges.

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. This is a 2 year Post Graduate course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

There would be less seats for M.Sc Forensic Science and this course is not being offered by all the colleges in India.

There would be Entrance Exam to get admission for this course.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates to give admission for this course.

You should have completed your Graduation in B.Sc with Life Science subjects like
Botany
Zoology
Biotechnology
Microbiology etc.

and you should have scored minimum 50% of marks in your Graduation to be eligible for the Entrance Exam.

Some popular Universities or Colleges will ask for minimum 60% of marks.

Depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, you would be given admission in the respective college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?